Request: Updated Roster

voldemort

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know there are a few guys who still play this game, If anyone has any roster updated after 30th nov,2005. Can they please give it to me? Or if no one does, can anyone make one?

Bibu07

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i think ashwath001 has one because he had been saying to me that he is updating them for a few months:p you may pm him mate to find out that does he have??

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
And Voldy has left PC, and is now studying in a boarding school in India. I don't think he really needs an updated roster for Cricket 2004 at the moment...

Bibu07

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mate sorry i didn't note:noway that because it showed as unread:( and so i thought that it might be recently asked :helpok anyway maybe it helps :happysomeone:cheers if and only if Ashwath001 has updated it:crying:crying:crying:crying...btw
LOL he doesn't have the :eek:game...:D

abhishek88

School Cricketer
plzz can somebody release a updated roster plzzzzzzzzzzz which must be of 2008 in this date

voldemort

International Coach
i think ashwath001 has one because he had been saying to me that he is updating them for a few months:p you may pm him mate to find out that does he have??

Thanks dude... But its too late :p I dont play nowadays... busy with college in bangalore...

Zorax: If you still sign in... I dont go to a boarding school...

Users who are viewing this thread