Request: Where can I buy BL/SWC 99 for PS2?

alfa_beta

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Folks,
I have heard a lot about Brian Lara/ Shane Warne cricket 1999 and would like to buy it for PS2.

Can someone tell me where or how I can buy the game for PS2 (I am assuming that even the PS1 game would work on PS2)?

Thanks,
Alf

Last edited:
Good luck trying to find it in stores. Maybe try looking on sites such as ebay.

@etho11,
Am doing that as well. By the way any idea whether a PS1 game can work on PS2?

@Hooper,
I wouldn't mind buying the PS2 one... hope it's in good condition :)

Might try and get it on PC.

Why was this such an amazing game? I've pretty much forgotten it's been that long since playing. What was wrong with it if anything?

alfa_beta said:
@Hooper,
I wouldn't mind buying the PS2 one... hope it's in good condition :)

Yeah, it works and all.... I played it about a month ago when I had absolutely NO PS2 Games to play lol.

whiteninness said:
Might try and get it on PC.

Why was this such an amazing game? I've pretty much forgotten it's been that long since playing. What was wrong with it if anything?

People rate this game because the AI of it was apparantly the best.

Yeah me and my mates used to play Multi Player games of this like there was no tomorrow! And when they went home....It was Test Match time for Hooper;)

Thanks for the help folks, especially 'etho11'. Have ordered BLIC 99 from ebay store just now and should have the game in the next ten days or so :D

Have fun mate, Bad graphics, but good AI, gameplay and Commentary (Not Good, but weird and interesting).

i got it for ps1 and it works on ps2 but its no way near as gd as the modern day ones

it was just gd in those days

Users who are viewing this thread