MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Hopefully this will stop a bunch of unnecessary threads, if you have a request for a patch for Cricket Revolution and don't care who makes it for you, post in this thread.

If you want a specific person to make something for you, post in their thread, provided it says Requests On in the title, or otherwise follow any instructions they post in the thread regarding requests.

At this early stage we aren't entirely sure what can be patched.

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I doubt you will get patches until people get boxed version. As most of us dont have CC.
What is CC? The boxed version is also consist of encrypted zips but the d3d hooking tools like TexMOD may work as the exe will be completely standalone unlike the steam version.

Hitterman

International Coach
Texmod doesn't work in this game.
TexMOD doesn't work because the EXE of the game (steam's version) is not a standalone EXE. It first accesses Steam and then calls the game internally whereas there may be a possibility that boxed EXE will be standalone and will call the game without any other things so this will enable TexMOD to work.

One of the member able to edit indian kit .how could he do that ? Share your knowledge about editing tools

I am not sure but that guy may be using any illegal crack. The case is same like Ashes Cricket here.

Hitterman added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Please buy the game if you really wanted to support your developers. I would have bought if it would have been available in my city.:doh

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
I am not sure but that guy may be using any illegal crack. The case is same like Ashes Cricket here.
you mean making the game Non steam :eek:???
it is almost impossible,BTw Texmod didnot worked with Demo,That we downloaded From CR site

Hitterman

International Coach
you mean making the game Non steam ???
it is almost impossible,BTw Texmod didnot worked with Demo,That we downloaded From CR site
Demo was also using the steam client I suppose.

He edited demo also
He is probably a magician then.:sarcasm
:facepalm

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
He wanted to take credit of patches himself only.
No friend.. I do not want any credit on this. I will be posting the tutorial soon and you will understand why it got delayed.

sunsamrat1980 added 3 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Hitterman added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Please buy the game if you really wanted to support your developers. I would have bought if it would have been available in my city.:doh

Hitterman, I bought the game like many other forum members and have now updated it to 1.05 version now. Is there any other way I can convince you that I am using a legitimate version of this game.

Hitterman

International Coach
Hitterman, I bought the game like many other forum members and have now updated it to 1.05 version now. Is there any other way I can convince you that I am using a legitimate version of this game.
I am 100% convinced and I am taking my words back ;). Great work :).

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Since this is a request thread, I wanted to request a fancy team kit for Canada since its possible now. I suck at graphics and tried this but looked abysmal in the game
What I wanted to do is, take the Indian kit, replace the blue part of the kit with white and orange part of the kit with Blue and remove the sahara India logo from the original kit and put Canada. If someone please have the time to do this I would very much appreciate it
With help from cool_hari, the kits name for canada is csb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread