Requests Thread

Bounce

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Recently I saw two graphic makers doing the same artwork for the same person. This was caused as the one who requested posted his request on both the graphic maker's threads.
Now, the "graphic requester" can use only one artwork out of the two, so the efforts of one of the graphic maker goes in vain.

Therefore, rather than posting the same request in many threads, I would like the members to post their requests in one universal thread.
After the request is posted, if a graphic maker wishes to do it for that guy, nice.
So, there won't be anyone to blame if there are multiple artworks.
A graphic maker who wishes to do a request can either post in the thread about it or can contact the requester via PM / VM / IM, etc. (Their wish)

Although, I strongly recommend people to post a request in ONE graphic maker's thread only. But, if the "graphic - requester" is confused or wants an artwork where he would like to select from a number of pieces, he can request here.

Quite understandable, isn't it!

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Binnu's Stadiums Arena - Logo needed ASAP.

Guys, I'm now in a rampage of up dating all the stadia of AC09, for which I need a logo so that everyone in PC can identify its the work of me.

I need a logo for "Binnu's Stadiums Arena", as soon as possible (Within a day or half).

The one contributing the best (the one who makes what I'll use) will be given 100k and every entry will be given 5k as participation gift [The one getting 100k will not get additional 5k;)].

Thanks in advance:).

KBC

Panel of Selectors
This is the official thread for all people who want independent help and open to all graphics makers to do their requests.

Great thread bounce, but we can make few changes to it so it's always a "win-win" situation for the doer and the taker.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Default mandatory vCash offer?

Let's grade it.

1 request*:

Signature = 50000 vCash

Wallpaper = 100000 vCash

Logo = 50000 vCash

Other = decided by the maker. Not below 50000 vCash and not above 100000 vCash .

deathrevenge9

International Coach
Is this any good?
attachment.php

Attachments

• Binnu.png
    Binnu.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 723
Last edited:

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Default mandatory vCash offer?

Not keen on this being implemented. Graphics should be for free. If the person himself wants to give some vCash to the maker as a token off appreciation, it is okay.

But, nothing should be mandatory. :)

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Oh sorry, I created it mainly cos someone else did it few days ago.
I was searching for that Requests thread, but at the time I posted, it wasn't made official one:yes.
BTW, I don't have any probs if you merge it up with requests thread:).

BTW, I'll choose KBC's logo caose DR9's logo has baseball stadium in it.
BTW, for his try, I'm gonna gift him 10,000 vCash.
But KBC wins 100k;).

Bounce

County Cricketer
Not keen on this being implemented. Graphics should be for free. If the person himself wants to give some vCash to the maker as a token off appreciation, it is okay.

But, nothing should be mandatory. :)
I agree. It shouldn't be made mandatory.

Users who are viewing this thread