pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Could we have a thread to make requests?
I'm no good at this stuff but a lot of you are and maybe this thread could be used to make requests?

If so, has anyone made any Gray Nicolls bats?

Bware

Club Cricketer
There was a GM bat that one modder posted not long ago. It wasn't available to download at the time I don't think. I can't seem to find it now, but I was wondering if it was ever posted for download?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
i'd also add a request for the following:

if someone could do the old South Africa Flag and Springbok logo (both attached)

also, up until 1976/77, when playing abroad England officially played as the MCC and wore a different cap (attached an example of the bodyline cap). if anyone could make that too it'd be wonderful.

Attachments

• south africa flag.jpg
    south africa flag.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 5
  • south africa cap.jpg
    south africa cap.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 6
  • mcc logo.jpg
    mcc logo.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 9

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Bats, Bats & more bats! :)

zaff4444

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wicket stump's like in the bbl league when hit they flash,is it possible ross?

Last edited:

blackcapsfan

Club Captain
It would be much appreciated if someone could make a nice New Zealand kit for ODI / T20. I am too useless to make one, I attempted to create a New Zealand kit using the tutorial posted here, but it looked pretty hideous.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Yeah I thought so, I looked on that standardised mod sticky post earlier. It'll take a lot of co-ordination but something like that would be insanely good.

I'm a bit behind as well (so bear with me aha), so with the modding so far I take it that some things aren't available (how you say "need more access") for modding or they haven't been figured out yet ?

Excited for what's ahead though nonetheless!

D

Deleted member 9102

Any thoughts towards an All-in-one mod (Much like the FIFA Moddingway AIO mod) ?
I'm very much in favour of something like this - all of us working together to collaborate on a comprehensive and high quality all-in-one package.

As grkrama says though, before this really gets going we need to know more about how modding will work going forward and what else we'll have access to. I think there are updates planned by Big Ant to open up more stuff for modding - currently we can only do logos, kits, bats, stumps and balls, and with those we can only replace existing textures rather than adding to them, meaning at the moment we can't do things like assign each player their own bat etc.

A sort of all-in-one mod would be much more user friendly and less time consuming to install than having to go through multiple threads and piece together the content individually, and over time we could add to it and report/fix imperfections to improve it.

Last edited by a moderator:

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Are animation mods possible for third umpire ? and when batsmen records are shown etc ?

grkrama

National Board President
i doubt animation files would be made accessible, as they would be essential part of IP, even if they are made accessible not sure how quality animations can be made without mocap.

(how you say "need more access") for modding or they haven't been figured out yet ?
ya what madman said and more access as in more files need to be opened up as of now only logos kits bats balls etc are accessible (ross has said he will be opening up as well as supporting modding officially, so no point in trying to unpack and repack other than for curiosity:p) as well as an system/method to add extras or assigning things to players.

D1sruption

Club Cricketer
I just want to thank all the modders here for your amazing work, im getting together a large collection of stuff, now having to change some file names around to fit them :) love the work that's being done thank you thank you thank you:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread