Resume bug

W

whykay

The game sticks after a particular over, and after pressing 'Resume' nothing happens.

Ive got the same problem too, and it happened to me twice. The awful thing was that I was on 98* at tge time. From then I anticipated the bug and I began having two or three save games, and I saved every over for the same match. And when it happened to me again I loaded one of the 'safe' saves and autoplayed for five overs. Thats the only workaround I can offer 4 the time being.

Regards

mooo! thing has pissed em off, i had an innings of 8/709 with one of my guys on 272 not out after 34 overs and now it just wont resume, to me this is not on, i mean you pay for a game and you have to put up with this kind of pooh.

well put tractor, check out my post and see if youhave any ideas

No, the best workaround is this

1- it only occurs when you bat and you saved the game immediately after a cpu bowler has bowled his allotted overs in an ODI
2-you need to use shailesh's savtweak (there's a thread in this forum about it)
3-using savtweak, select the appropriate saved game, and swap human controlled team to the bowling team
4-load your saved game, then change bowler to someone who still has overs to bowl
5- quit the game and load savtweak
6- select the appropriate saved game, and swap human controlled team back to the batting team
7- load your saved game, you can now resume with no loss of overs

Originally posted by zimrahil@Jan 30 2004, 03:11 PM
No, the best workaround is this

1- it only occurs when you bat and you saved the game immediately after a cpu bowler has bowled his allotted overs in an ODI
2-you need to use shailesh's savtweak (there's a thread in this forum about it)
3-using savtweak, select the appropriate saved game, and swap human controlled team to the bowling team
4-load your saved game, then change bowler to someone who still has overs to bowl
5- quit the game and load savtweak
6- select the appropriate saved game, and swap human controlled team back to the batting team
7- load your saved game, you can now resume with no loss of overs
thanks dude when i get power back at my house ill have to give it a try

Users who are viewing this thread