Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

So no sign of the run out bug at all in the ODI match your playing?

Gee wizz, its amazing how people are jumping off the handle over one observation from someine playing the game for the first time.

And bowling speeds: its most likely the user. And it deosnt really effect gameplay. Broad bowls absolute cack anyway, and this is illustrated in the game. Oh yeah, did I mention that he is the most overated cricketer on th planet? A bowling average of 40 and a batting average of 20 - seriously. He is like the boy in the cricket team who gets a game cos his dad is coach.:D

Yeah, he's overrated but don't exaggerate, his batting average was 29.10 before his 55 agains the aussies so his ave will now be over 30.

not at the moment all though there have been times when I think that if the batsmen didnt ground their bat they would of been out with a direct hit.

May be the bug only appears in Tests. We will have to wait and see to know for sure?

That would be funny if run outs only occurred in test matches.

But at least we will have one or two modes available for single play. And about test we can save after every two over or so to make sure the bug does not ruin a match. It will be an exercise but we have to make do with what we have.

Ok England are now 102/2 after 20 overs. I have hit Pietersen with the ball hitting his hands his confidence has dropped slightly and he has calmed it down a bit but his still being aggressive. Bopara is really just rotating the strike. I got a plumb lbw turned down by the umpired bowled by Kallis. Bowled a straight one to Bopara he missed it and it was taking middle stump. Umpire turned it down, looks like Rudi has been implemented in this game!

Btw Kallis speed is also pretty poor about 76

49 members viewing this thread. Jazz and paradise are ow PC's two most popular members!!!

Run-out bug is the biggest issue. But I like how bowling isn't impossible.

2 run-out's isn't soooo bad, but anymore than that per innings and F UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Users who are viewing this thread