ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Ian Bell would’ve been the first English Batsman to 10k Test Runs, if only he hadn’t been dropped :p

Last edited:
D

Dutch

I think he got his fair wack in that position and cant see too many arguments against him having to give up that place at the time. But as I said a great servant.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
As much as I hate this carny behavior from Amir, tbf to him, Misbah and Waqar are pretty shite. Especially Waqar, man had two tries before and failed spectacularly, but he's still there. Misbah just doesn't seem like the right fit for the role he is in right now. Amir shouldn't be doing this tho. It's like he's trying to play a power move without having any actual power, and forcing Wiki and Mis out.

I wonder if Amir actually has the gall to apply for a British passport via his wife and play in the IPL. Would love to see him try.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I wonder if Amir actually has the gall to apply for a British passport via his wife and play in the IPL. Would love to see him try.
He'll never be able to show his face in the Pakistani cricket circuit again if he does it.
Yes, Azhar Mahmood did it too, and he went on to be Pakistan's bowling coach, but he was a British national for a very long time, and wasn’t as high profile a player as Amir is.

Users who are viewing this thread