Retro 1996 Wills world cup squads shared to community

Kunal Soni

School Cricketer
Hi all,

I have shared 1996 world cup squads to community. You can find with my username KunalSoni85. I had a few available, and others where I had most of the players but some were missing. I searched and found most of the missing players and then created the ones missing.

I have updated squads to the 14 man squads that were in the 1996 world cup. (Except England has 15, who had a 15th member due to injury) I also edited some of the stadiums and renamed with suffix 96 (eg. Eden Gardens 96, Lahore 96, etc.)

As Netherlands and UAE players were not available, l created them with whatever faces I could find. You could download the squads with their stadiums(I updated the teams home stadiums to where they actually played their matches during the world cup).

If you want to play the entire tournament, I found that we cannot create 1 custom world cup with 2 groups of 6 teams, but we could do with 3 separate custom tournaments. 2 with the 6 teams group stage leagues, and 1 knockout of 8 teams with quarterfinals.

Bowden

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hi all,

I have shared 1996 world cup squads to community. You can find with my username KunalSoni85. I had a few available, and others where I had most of the players but some were missing. I searched and found most of the missing players and then created the ones missing.

I have updated squads to the 14 man squads that were in the 1996 world cup. (Except England has 15, who had a 15th member due to injury) I also edited some of the stadiums and renamed with suffix 96 (eg. Eden Gardens 96, Lahore 96, etc.)

As Netherlands and UAE players were not available, l created them with whatever faces I could find. You could download the squads with their stadiums(I updated the teams home stadiums to where they actually played their matches during the world cup).

If you want to play the entire tournament, I found that we cannot create 1 custom world cup with 2 groups of 6 teams, but we could do with 3 separate custom tournaments. 2 with the 6 teams group stage leagues, and 1 knockout of 8 teams with quarterfinals.
Mate this is brilliant but I cannot find you. Is there another search name I should be looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread