reverse sweep problem

Jonnyboy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
wot length, line and batsman position should you have to play the reverse sweep succesfully? also wen shud u press the button to play the shot? help wud be gr8 thanx

Easy!! the ball shud be of good length or slightly fuller in length..and a slow bowler or preferrably a spinner shud be bowling..for right handed batsman use left arrow+down arrow+shift key to play the shot

ahhh i will try it, maybe it aint been working becoz i been doing it against the fast bowlers.

Jonnyboy said:
ahhh i will try it, maybe it aint been working becoz i been doing it against the fast bowlers.

Your batsman are either crazy or very brave!

I'd like to see someone try and reverse sweep Brett Lee. :D

You know you use the power button for a reverse sweep, does that mean it will always be a big six hit shot, like in the air? I just tried my first reverse sweep out of interest with strauss against South Australia, and it went high and over the rope, it was the best 6 Ive scored I think ;)

hey how do u play forward defensive shot. I referred to the manual but still couldn't help myself. I put time in practice nets but the meter always says either very early or very late. How do u play that shot.(forward shot).

Users who are viewing this thread