Reverse Sweep

A

Ajju

can anyone tell me how to play Reverse Sweep shot in c2k4 .. as we all know by the Interview with Andrew Wilson he said Yes the Reverse Sweep is IN C2k4 ....... i tried every button in every Direction it cant works ...

I can't get it to work either, but as I've said in threads before, what Wilson said in his interview is a pile of sh1te.

World League? Buying and Selling? Yeah, right.

Hi :D To play the reverse sweep u have to play the late cut(front foot) with the power button as well!! I hope this has helped!

I've tried playing it many times but i never connect with the ball. What is the best deleivery and length to play it agianst?

I have to admit, I really don't know much about how to play this game yet, but is it possible that your playing the game on easy? If so, then your front foot and back foot buttons are no longer seperated. If this is the case, then the computer is possibly doing a back foot shot by default instead of the reverse sweep. Just a thought.

You'll need a slow pace/spin delivery of medium pitch at around off stump to a right handed batsman.

u have to hold power button and play late cut then they do it

only play this off spinners...but the best one to do it off of is leggies since the ball is turning from the wicket and less chance of getting bowled

the computer palyed the reverse sweep.

Can someone tell which keys to press??

its said at the top of the thread

Late Cut (Front Foot) + "Six Hit" button

i feel so sorry for poor wittle playjls sin\ce he hasn't got the game.

has any1 hit the reverse sweep for 4. or a six like flower. hes the best revers sweeper ive ever seen. ive never acually hit the ball wen playing that shot. im gonna go in the nets and practice. the commentry in the nets is annoying. he ses 4 every ball "i reccomend playing the forward defensive shot to that ball" even if u can easily smash it. u wodnt get any runs if u listend to his tips.

I tried Late Cut (Front Foot) + "Six Hit" button .It works only in practice and not in test matches.Why??

Users who are viewing this thread