Riddles

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeps. His spelling is better than this, but he tries to type too quickly, so makes lots of mistakes. :) Perhaps an entertainment mod can change the thread title?

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
dont think typing quickly caused this, i think its not knowing how to spell the word

btw to ans the 'Ridal", he came to town on Friday and left on NEXT friday. or may be he left on the SAME friday :sarcasm

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
dont think typing quickly caused this, i think its not knowing how to spell the word

btw to ans the 'Ridal", he came to town on Friday and left on NEXT friday. or may be he left on the SAME friday :sarcasm

Nope, trust me: he knows how to spell words like that. :) By the way, he said just now that it wasn't that... ;)

P

pcfan123

lame ass riddle, heard it in 3rd grade, but what can you expect from someone who cant even spell the word

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
lame ass riddle, heard it in 3rd grade, but what can you expect from someone who cant even spell the word

Fair enough, it is old, but that's no reason to have a pop at him - he is just a kid. Also mate, you can't have a pop at someone's spelling if you've spelled 'Can't' as 'cant'. ;)

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Try this:
It walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon and three legs in the evening. What is it?

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
right^.:thumbs

----------

Try this :
It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?

Users who are viewing this thread