Ridiculous Spin Bowling

p0k3y

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have just played a game against West Indies on hard (ps2) and at one stage Windies were on 119/3. I then brought on Giles, and suddenly he took 6 wickets for 7 runs, all caught by Butcher from close in. The pitch was normal, has this happened to anyone else or was it jus luck? Also the only man that Giles couldnt get out, when bowling, was Lara.

Anyone else had unrealistic spin bowling

I had a spell with Carl Hooper when I was struggling to get a break through.

I was playing England and had them 2/143 then in a took 5/1 in his first over and 3/11 in his second for a finishing figure of 8 for 12

Spin bowling is very poor in this game, i think Ravi's patch and Radaga's patch compensate for such things

Originally posted by squiz
Spin bowling is very poor in this game, i think Ravi's patch and Radaga's patch compensate for such things

tutsi's patch makes the cpu much better againbst spin, hardly any bat pad catches

I have yet to try Tutsis patch would be good if CPU played the spin better.

Also, when you bowl spin, the cpu always trys to leg glance it even though its like 2 foot outside off stump.

i also have unrealistic wickets when bowling spin, but i dont have the close in fielders anymore just for realism sakes, coz i was getting a lot of silly point catches etc.

With MacGill they were either bowled or LBW.

If you bowl a slower ball with the power meter not filled up and a fast/med-fast bowler is bowling, the ball will skid if it is pitched bouncer length on a wet pitch. You'll get easy wickets.

Users who are viewing this thread