Ritwik why not u upload other patches of kiwi

zifajee

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi ritwik,
After testing the kiwi game play patch i conclude that this cool , so why u not get other edited exe from kiwi and upload it in your site, for instance, like more speed a nd test matches exe.i am rather sure it will be cool.i am awaiting for ur reply in anticipation

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Hi,
I can only upload the files if i can get them...they are large in size.I sent a PM to Ravi(Kiwi) a few days back and told him a way he could upload his files directly to the server but he has not replied yet.

kiwi

School Cricketer
Hi,
I can only upload the files if i can get them...they are large in size.I sent a PM to Ravi(Kiwi) a few days back and told him a way he could upload his files directly to the server but he has not replied yet.

Mate you did but I read it at work and could obviously not upload from work. I have a bit more work done on Cricket2002.exe and have come up with the following :

1. Bat.exe - Can be used for batting alone whether for ODI and Tests.

2. bowl.exe - Can be used for bowling for ODI and Tests.

The changes are :

1. The spinners bowl slower with teasing flight and also with a lot more variety.
2. Ball keeps low or bounces a bit more considering what type of pitch you are playing on.
3. The keeper looks a lot tidy when collecting the ball given the bounce is not unnatural.
4. Edges now lead nicely to fielders at catchable height.
5. I suppose batting can be a bit tough on Normal, Green and Damp Pitches.

I know I am claiming the above before uploading and also know there will be few grumpy posts asking me to upload prior to this post but hey I am not too concerned I just wanted to share what I thought was cool. I am happy to upload these given you let me know how to upload the files again or I can write in detail here how to get those results mentioned above by altering the exes. Also I have absolutely no solution to sound being turned off after starting the game as I have used the modified cricket2002.exe and not the original cricket2002.exe that came with the cd. One workaround to this is to save the game, exit and restart again. Also It is simply not possible for me to send it to send to email IDs of few forummers rather I would prefer to upload to a host like Cricket2002 Online.

Cheers

kiwi

School Cricketer
Hi,

Ritwik, This is what it came up with when I tried to upload :

ERROR
File could not be created. Please check for the directory permission.

lordrippon

School Cricketer
Keep on the good work man , :) if u can't upload it then can u plz tell us what to edit in exe file to mark those changes which have been done by u. :cool: :laugh:
or plz email me the instruction
[email protected]

kiwi

School Cricketer
I have solved that problem...please see my message.
Hi Ritwik,

I am done uploading the files. I have created a seperate directories as SAF and EXE. The exes should better be used alongwith the saf files, I suppose I have tweaked it to match the changes in exes. Also Field settings should be custom changed to cover the strokes. If anything drop me a line.

Cheers

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Thanks...I will update the site in one-two days.Unfortunately i won't be able to update the design till december 5 as my exams are coming up ::sadl::

zifajee

School Cricketer
[color=#000000:post_uid13]Thanx
we are waiting when u upload so we can enjoy it.[/color]

zifajee

School Cricketer
[color=#000000:post_uid13]Thanx
we are waiting when u upload so we can enjoy it.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread