Roo's AFL Trade Game

Roofrom50

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Roo's AFL Trade Game​

Hey there guys, i am going to try and start a AFL Trade game using Footy Fanatic. Since it's trade week in the AFL i thought it would be fun if we had a go at our own little game. You can take over a club, so unfortunately we can only haver 16 playing this game, and you can trade with other clubs and trade for some big names.

The trade period will begin once we get 16 members to take over teams, and then the trade period will go for 2 weeks so you have time to put up trades and accept trades or decline trades if you dont think the trade will benifit your team.

I will get the ball rolling and sign up with the Crows.

Adelaide: Roofrom50
Brisbane:
Carlton:
Collingwood: Ayub 95
Essendon: .::Stevo::.
Fremantle: Punterpupnroy
Geelong: Mad Snake
Hawthorn: aussie_ben91
Kangaroos: Yogy
Melbourne
Port Adelaide:
Richmond:
St.Kilda:
Sydney:
West Coast:
Western Bulldogs:

So the first 16 members to sign up will be able to play. But you have to gaurantee you'll be online every day so that you can check if someone has asked for a trade with your team. We don't want any laggers, so if you aren't active, we'll give your team to someone else, thats just the way it works.

So let's get cracking and sign up :cool:

Last edited:
Ill have Geelong, maybe move this to the stories section, iloveireland had something very similar to this going in there

yeah you would need to know a little bit about the game to play, so come on guys, we have done pretty well so far getting numbers. We only need another 9 members :happy

Users who are viewing this thread