roster

mannu

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
is there any latest roster update for Blic05......with all new players like Dhoni,Tait,ian Bell,Tremllet,etc and uptodate lineups

You can use either Lasy Chesnut's or Menatlist's editor to put them in for some of the spare players. So you could put Bell in for Key

There is an even more updated roster with the Classic Patch for Australia. I'll try and release them as .dats soon for ease of install.

Hey barmy would you or someone else be able to make a roster update for the current test and one day international teams? I'm not great at using team info editor or player editor, i always find some way to stuff it up. So just the teamandplayerinfo.bag file from someone's updated roster would be great.

ya it would be good if someone could make updated roster with accordance to the batpack

***the roster in the batpack has changed the faces of the players(atleast indians) in the Champions League mode***

mannu said:
ya it would be good if someone could make updated roster with accordance to the batpack

***the roster in the batpack has changed the faces of the players(atleast indians) in the Champions League mode***

Ah, I was wondering where that file went. I made the India/Pakistan demo update last week and then lost the files. I'll upload the TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag file into this thread once I've fixed it and reupload the main patch as well.

The idea was to make it an updated roster; Aus and India have been done and the lineups fixed from the other side. Perhaps if you could post what changes need to be made someone will be able to do it.

Ok, here's the correct India in .dat format and with the whole TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag file:
(I've also reuploaded a correct version)

Attachments

• TeamAndPlayerInfo.zip
    49.4 KB · Views: 85
I am having problems with lazy chestnuts editor it asks me to enter the path of your blic install.What do i put?

What do you mean the assuming youve installed it to the default location?

barmyarmy said:
Ok, here's the correct India in .dat format and with the whole TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag file:
(I've also reuploaded a correct version)
where do I put da .dat file??

Users who are viewing this thread