Round 14: Dublin Destroyers vs. Chennai Champions @ Rebbit Gardens (09/12/2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
2n9l1ll.png
xdxg5y.png

Dublin play host to a rampant Chennai, who, despite their loss in the last game, are still the inform team and are looking good to make the Semis. Dublin, on the other hand, have had a very mixed season, winning sparsely, but still somehow find themselves in with a real chance of making the semis if they win this game. Playing at home should give them a real boost, but beating a side that has won 5 games in a row and just narrowly lost their last game will still be a challenge. Expect fireworks in this game as both teams battle it out for survival in the PCPL!

Dublin pick the pitch
Pitch type in by 2 PM GMT
Lineups in by 3:30 PM GMT

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
This is it for Dublin then. They absolutely have to win this, and win the next one, and Chennai have to lose the next one as well for Dublin to get into the finals.

Good luck DD!

adyhorn

Club Cricketer
Come on Chennai, lets write our name in the semis. Win this and the next game and we might jump to third or second. If we do that we'll play BB or VV in the semi finals, very winable. Hopefully we can avoid MD, at least until the final.

P

pcfan123

should be interesting, we lost too many at the start of the season :noway

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well now we've worked out that our nats were a total waste of money and actually losing us games we've got a chance.

OffCutters

International Coach
^ *says something about steroids*

Hope we win another match, we can with my awesome-ness though.:spy

OffCutters

International Coach
Fair enough, i wondered where they went..no surprise i made a golden duck last time i batted...anyway, i`ll just have to settle without steroids then! *runs to Tom`s room*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread