Round 15: Vatican Victors vs. Chennai Champions @ The Pope's Backyard (13/12/2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adyhorn

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow, unbelievable. I was good and bad, 10(13), 4-26(4) and 1 catch.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I return to two losses? Shocking. Six off the last ball, hats off to KX for that, but it must have been one ████ ball. Only went at just over 5 an over myself, shame others couldn't keep it tight (Abhas).

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I return to two losses? Shocking. Six off the last ball, hats off to KX for that, but it must have been one ████ ball. Only went at just over 5 an over myself, shame others couldn't keep it tight (Abhas).

The Sim hates me. Not my fault :p

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Hmm, I think there's some error in here.

17.1 Abhas Gupta to Howsie, Short ball, cut away for a run. (1)
17.2 Abhas Gupta to Chris Bosnich, And it's a DLF Maxix...uhh...six runs! (6)
17.3 Abhas Gupta to Chris Bosnich, , No Ball. out a no ball! (6)
17.3 Abhas Gupta to Chris Bosnich, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run. (0)
17.4 Abhas Gupta to Chris Bosnich, I'd like to thank the lady in Seat 27 Row D for the fabulous cake she's sent us! Triple Chocolate Fudge with Mint, my favourite! Oh, and no run. (0)
17.5 Abhas Gupta to Chris Bosnich, And the batsman unveils the sweep shot, and it's done beautifully too! Four more! (4)
17.6 Abhas Gupta to Chris Bosnich, Flicked off his hips through the vacant square leg region for two runs. The captain decides to remove a man from gully to cover up that spot. (2)

The 3'rd ball says that he was out on a no ball, yet somehow the sim gave them six runs. Big bug somewhere I think.

6 runs, would've changed the match result!

Maybe we might have a rematch?

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm just so awesome - thats why KS. They ump' declared it a no ball, I hate it 'out' of the ground for six ;)

Anyway, we're in the semi's; thats all that counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread