ROUND 2: Group One:- England (Jarryd) vs Sri Lanka (Auwais_Barthez)

Radaga

International Coach
ROUND 2: Group One:- England (Jarryd) vs Sri Lanka (djkay)

Group One, Round 2, World Cup Match.
England (Jarryd) vs Sri Lanka (djkay)

Game Schedule: First Innings: Sunday 4th of April till Sunday 11th of April.
Second Innings: Monday 12th of April till Monday 19th of April.

Patches: AI Patch: version 9 and Sam's Edited EXE.

Overs: 50

Difficulty: Hard

Venue: Adelaide, Australia

Pitch: Green

Weather: Overcast, Warm

Toss Won By: England

Line-Ups Must be in by: Saturday 3rd of April (Failure to put line-ups in by ths time will result in a loss for you.)

Good luck:)

England Line-Up

Trescothick
Vaughan*
McGrath
Collingwood
Flintoff
Clarke
Read
Harminson
Giles
Gough
Anderson

Bowlers
Anderson
Gough
Harminson
Flintoff
Giles
Collingwood

Captian: Vaughan

Last edited:
Originally posted by Michael Vaughan and Ian Chappel
Toss Report: (Michael Vaughan and Ian Chappell)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Ian Chappell: Well Michael, you've won the toss, what are you going to do
Michael Vaughan: Well we batted first last time and went well so i think that this time we'll have a bowl.

Ian Chappell: Who do you see as the biggest threat in the Sri Lankan Lineup?
Michael Vaughan: Well Sanath Jayasuria is a very good batsman so its him that we'll want to get out quickly, with the bowling facing Murali is always difficult because he can come on and chuck down a few overs- whoops i mean send down a few overs.

Ian Chappell: Now last week, Andy Flintoff made that great Century, are you dissapointed that he couldn't have picked up a few wickets as well?
Michael Vaughan: A bit yeah but you can't expect 100 runs and 5 wickets from an all-rounder every game (laughs)

Ian Chappell: So today will be his bowling day then?
Michael Vaughan: (chuckles) Maybe, we might give Chris Read and Marcus Trescothick the new ball (both laughing)

Ian Chappell: Good Luck for today and the rest of the world cup.
Michael Vaughan: Cheers Ian

Ian Chappell: So Ritchie the news from down here is England have won the toss and have elected to bowl

Last edited:
BBC SPORTS

Inzaman Ul-Haq: I thought it was great that Michael gave me and Shoab props, but I really feel that he should concentrate about his game against Srilanker before we play eachother. Maybe he's smoking too much grass off all these green picthes he's playing on.

:D

For those who don't know i screwed my interview. My original had Pakistan instead of Sri-Lanka, Inzamam instead of Sanath and Akhtar in place of Murali

"Michael Vaughan: Well we batted first last time and went well so i think that this time we'll have a bowl."

That doesn't make sense, if you batted first last time and went well you would bat first again

djkay hasn't posted since he got sick, maybe he came down with something bad .

Much so.

If you batted well why would you bowl. Well being England maybe they thought it was a fluke and are hopeing they can produce a modest total to chase.

Originally posted by squiz
"Michael Vaughan: Well we batted first last time and went well so i think that this time we'll have a bowl."

That doesn't make sense, if you batted first last time and went well you would bat first again

I was gonna bat first but changed my mind, have i won the game yet?

Its looking that way.

I will post a line up and play an innings if you want a score to chase.

That is if he doesnt post a line up today.

Give you something to do. I can play tonight and give you the save tommorow.

Users who are viewing this thread