newlands-2010-against-mountains-g600-jpg.176749

Pitch conditions: Normal, Pace & Bounce

LINE-UP RULES

- Teams are allowed to use both their star players
- You need at least five capable bowling options (:bwl:/:ar:) in your line-up
- You must have a genuine wicket keeping option (:wk:/:wkb:) in your line-up
- All PC Players has to play a minimum of two matches before the play off

@Perfect Square | @CerealKiller | @Umair2000 | @Epic

One of these teams will suffer a second defeat in a row. Who is it going to be?

I think it will be SkyHawks as they lack some serious discipline in bowling department and batting unit under performing in all the circumstances.

Just saying this on my personal experience with The Amigos in the last season. Although, we made up for playoffs in OD format.

Dropped feel bad, but I think its a right decision, cannot go against team management

Just expressing my surprise but how the heck am I not dropped and I am moved back to No.3. WOW.

But saying that, there is a lot more pressure on me to perform. I need to get a big score for my team.

This match thread is seriously looking sad compared to the Xtremely Xplicit -vs- The Saints match thread :( Perhaps both these teams are still licking their wounds from the 1st round?

^ Calm before the storm?

Dropped feel bad, but I think its a right decision, cannot go against team management
The only way to fit you in the XI would´ve been at number 7, but i don´t think Trident would be able to bowl his full quota with a good economy, so i opted for an extra AR. Bear in mind that every player has to play 2 matches, and there are six matches in total, so there is going to be rotation almost every game.
Just expressing my surprise but how the heck am I not dropped and I am moved back to No.3. WOW.

But saying that, there is a lot more pressure on me to perform. I need to get a big score for my team.
I thought i´d move you the top order, since you´re a top order player.

Users who are viewing this thread