Kumar Vishal Trophy ROUND 3 - The Royal Mavericks vs Bad Boys @ Dharamshala Cricket Stadium

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
images
It's okay skip, we will bounce back! This loss will make sure we do not repeat our mistakes from now on. There is only one way from here and that is to move up higher. And we will.

SMMODS

Panel of Selectors
India
AUS..
Mumbai Indians
CSK
Sydney Sixers
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Take that @SMMODS. Now, it's RIP time for the Royal Mavericks. We are here for demolishing Mavericks career & pride. Batting is our strength. Mind-blowing performance by one of my favourite star @Chris Swift. What a way to improve the NRR! Our bowlers are ready for wicket fest now. We completely destroyed their bowlers. No way they can chase this target.
images.jpeg
Trans: I always wanna do something daring in life!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Oh deary me, what the hell just happened? :eek:

Well it's sad to say, but the Mavericks really got us good there with their phenomenal batting performance. It was nevertheless an amazing match, and we will surely fight back in the next round.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A bbusy week. Just checked out the game, and boy oh boy! Fk the 3 runs I missed, Suman, Gokul and Aakash! Woah, a treat, and @Na Maloom Afraad bhai what a presentation, to keep this interesting!

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Holy catastrophe ! Our spin trio was just banged by their batsmen . Nevermind , it was very lovely seeing the onslaught by Lalit Modi at the top ...

And damn , the opposition batsmen need to be sent for a doping check ... :p

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
HOLY MOLY! What a chase! Our batting has certainly caught up with the performance from last year!

What a match! What an innings from our whole top order, and a special innings from @SMMODS !

Users who are viewing this thread