QuoteThe RSGs for various tournaments can be found from the 247th to the 271st rows of the fshlist)
sorry i didnt understand this quote.can anyone explain in brief which file to open in fshed describe location of file and please can u give step by step previews so that new comers can also understand like in other toturials they give images..i am new so please help me.....
Dude you have to download a software called "biggui" .
1. Open the biggui software
2. Go to file-> open file
3. Then a dialog box opens go to folder "data" which is in root directory.
4. Change the file type from "supported types" to "all types"
5. Then there will be a file "data.gob" open that file.
6. A list of files will be open then select all that files and export those files to a new folder where ever you want.
7. When all files will be exported then close biggui.
8. Open that folder where you have exported all files
9. Type .rsg in search and you will get all fixture files which are mentioned in this quote
i want to edit fixtures in bigbash t20
like where 3 3 teams in 2 pools
i edited rsg but teams will be showed just i cant select edited teams
and full tournment will automaticlly completed. Please help my this mistake?