Rubgy League Installation

D

DirtyDog

Hey guys !!

I havea major problem. My Little Brother got onto my computer and deleted the full data folder for the Rugby League Game. Now im trying to uninstall so i can re-install it but i cant. Can someone help me???

Matt

try uninstalling by going to Control Panel --> Add/Remove Programs --> Then selecting your program from the list

nope didnt work, it said something like, couldnt find the sufficient files

or use a registry cleaner to remove all the un-needed registry keys

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Mar 14 2004, 05:18 PM
use regedit to remove all the keys for the game in the registry
B) i think there is a software to remove these problems on download.com

i think it is called a uninstaller.

also try this, delete every folder which belongs to that game,i mean from the start menu and in the program files. then restart ur pc and then go in controll panel ,add remove programs and see if it is still there,,i hope this will solve ur problem,

Originally posted by squiz@Mar 14 2004, 10:22 AM
try uninstalling by going to Control Panel --> Add/Remove Programs --> Then selecting your program from the list
B) u can do that if u delete the acutal folder from start menu or program files

ive now delted all folders with Rugby League files and start menu etc. now i need a registry cleaner, anyone know where i can get one ?

okay andrew i used regedit and delted all the rugby league files it could find, is this correct or will there be other hidden ones ?

now i just tryed to install rugby league and it came up with an error
it says....
Error Number: 0x80040707
Discription:
ill be away for the next 6 hours while im at school but i will be right back at 3:30pm AEST for more replies. please help i love this game

anyone? cmon guys, your all good on computers so i cant imagine that NO ONE knows anything that could solve this problem or has faced a similar problem

Since, no-one else has responded I'll have a look into it for ya ;D:

This is what i found out for ya (Courtesy of Macromedia):

1. Follow the steps in Installshield Knowledge Base article Document ID: Q105408. This Knowledge Base article contains instructions for InstallShield 5.x and 6.0. Please use the instructions for InstallShield 6.0.
If you still encounter the error during installation, proceed with step 2.

? On Windows NT machines, go to the control panel. Click Services and turn the Spooler service off.
? On Windows 2000 machines, go to the control panel. Click Administrative Tools, and then, under Services, turn the Print Spooler service off.

Users who are viewing this thread