Sam's EXE

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why can I not defend yorkers now after using Sam's exe? It's really ****ing me off. I'm going along really nicely, then I see the cursor pop up on the crease, and my batsman is already tucking his bat neatly under his arm.

HOW can I stop this??

I am using tutsi's v4 patch now, and that hasn't helped either. It's just ridiculous (not tutsi's patch, the yorker thing).

Answers on a postcard

Tom

This is no consolation but I use sam's exe and I have no problem playing yorkers either defensively or attackingly (using advanced shots) ??

Yeah, I use advance straight drive most of the time- I suppose you get used to it eventually

i always walk across so my toe is nearly covering middle stump, i mainly play defensive to yorkers, the key is to wait and play the shot at the last minute, then they play the defensive shot but off your feet. this works for me 9 times out of ten

Have you tried using the app. that makes the cursor show up?

yeah, i reckon. once i've done the camera editor, patch maker to work on any gob file, tv overlay editor, and also once i've disarmed the world's superpowers.

yeah, because they are of similar importance!??

i am being sarcastic in case anyone wasn't sure and found the above remark to be unspeakably offensive

Maybe you should download "cursor.exe", which shows the cursor if you think it is too hard digging out those yorkers with Sam's exe patch. I hope that wasn't too obvious.

on the subject of Sams EXE, I hear there is a new version to be released soon.

Users who are viewing this thread