Saving a game !

toastie-ii

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all

Must say before i start fabulous fourm ,

I have cricket 2004 pc format awsome game few querries

1/ when saving a game what would you advise to save the game every 10 overs ? or more or less

2/ How does one import bats ? i do have v2 and v3 importer

Many thanks

The Ark

Last edited:
RE: Saving games

hi, i always save after each over, though cumbersome I do it. Cos if u leave the game for some time, eg, attend a phone call, when u come back u find the game is frozen, u have to restart the PC! Some times even the saved games wont resume,so I learnt to use 'SavTweak' programme(u have to download it) which will ask u to select ur saved game and u have to swap teams, play one over and save it. Then you once again swap ur teams with SavTweak and start playing the saved game!

You don't have to bowl an over, just switch teams, select another bowler, re-save the game, switch and resume.

I save per over while bowling, and every 2-3 while batting. Not to hard, as I autoplay until I want to bowl with my custom bowler or want to bat. If playing a whole thing, only save after a good over or a wicket.

Now for bats, import the .tga files into Program Files/EA Sports/C2K4/Data/Bats and rename them Bat01, Bat02 and re-assign them using Player Editor.

Users who are viewing this thread