Saving Problems?

deziking

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am confused i want playing a tremendous game against australia i got shewag's confidence very very high and i started hitting sixes but then after the over was changed i tryed to save it. The saving part worked! but how do i load that saving part? i'm confused and when i save the tournament how do i load it! there is no load button please help. this is for pc. i think i have to change to root from my cricket or something. please help thanx.

Not sure about PC but PS2 there is a section on the main menu called "My Cricket" or something pretty similar. Click on that and there should be a load/save.

Is that what you mean?

deziking said:
I am confused i want playing a tremendous game against australia i got shewag's confidence very very high and i started hitting sixes but then after the over was changed i tryed to save it. The saving part worked! but how do i load that saving part? i'm confused and when i save the tournament how do i load it! there is no load button please help. this is for pc. i think i have to change to root from my cricket or something. please help thanx.
I assume that you are playing under Windows and you are logged in as same user when you saved the game. Having said that, please load your profiel first and then try to load the game. If you load a different profile then you will not be able to load the game.

Also, you did not delete the folder called "EA Sports" or "Cricket 2005" in My Documents right? If you did then you deleted your saved game.

ohhhhhhh profile thingy here hmmm ok let me try that. damn i lost my game than. ahhh it's ok

well i just noticed that there is two arrows on the top when you go to load. if u click on one of them it will switch to match then it will switch to tournament!. phew i got my match back time to own autrialians. score rite now shewag 52 tendulkar 2 60/0!!

Users who are viewing this thread