SavTweak for C2004 v2.0

S

Shailesh

features:

1. Removes the D/N matches load bug (where 2nd innigs changes to day after reloading) for 50 over games. Due to game limitations it'll only work for matches/innings of 49 overs or less.
2. Ability to set number of overs for a match (if you set in 1st innings) or inning, so it'll be possible to have 30/35/40 etc (and 49) over games.

stay tuned. B)

Originally posted by Shailesh@Feb 11 2004, 07:07 PM
features:

1. Removes the D/N matches load bug (where 2nd innigs changes to day after reloading) for 50 over games. Due to game limitations it'll only work for matches/innings of 49 overs or less.
2. Ability to set number of overs for a match (if you set in 1st innings) or inning, so it'll be possible to have 30/35/40 etc (and 49) over games.

stay tuned. B)
so the patch will only work for 49 overs and less?

did anyone try this patch?

hi,

49 overs are the max you can have (in 2nd innings) if you want to play a DN game without the load bug that changes 2nd innings to day after reloading. see the tutorial for more details.

for a 50 over game the 2nd innings changes to day if you reload because of the bug. game is loaded properly i.e. night only for anything less than 50 overs. that's why I included 49 over option because that's closest to 50 ov.

After swapping teams, change the bowler, save the game, re-swap the teams,I can resume the game, but............. my controller (gamepad) didn't swap back. I can only play with the keybord. How do I swap back the original controller?

Users who are viewing this thread