Requests Accepted SB GFX ~ PCGMC Round-2 Entry! ~ Feedback?

How are my works?

• Total voters
Really a great start. Wow.

First one, looks a buit yellowish, the yellow effect might be done less. Afridi, Loooks good as same for the next two. About the Clarke one, Its fantastic. The bluish effect and the the font used just look awesome. Then too I will recommend you to follow tuts and you'll become pro in no time. Keep up the excellent start and go on and become a really good GFX pro.

Great Work on all..
first time!! :D wow!! don't believe.
some are great and some are over-done!
actually i mean all are beauty.

Looks great, mate. It's really a great start!

Mate, just don't keep on updating only first post but keep on posting as you post in C07 Mods thread.

Mate, just don't keep on updating only first post but keep on posting as you post in C07 Mods thread.

Just Post the Reaming one which I Forgot to Post earlier :)

IMO, Clarke one is the best among these.

Good seeing you starting making graphics. As you've started, I'd suggest you to keep 'em simple and not to overdo stuff especially lightning. No need to do text in avatars for now. Keep them coming mate. :)

Good ones. Try to follow some tuts and you are raised to glory.

Last edited:
To be quite honest, it looks kind of rattled with colors and low quality. You've just started graphics mate, such works will take you nowhere but downhill so follow my recommendations and do simple works. Don't try making signatures with the renders yet, we'll gradually approach that depending upon the time you take to improve. Keep it up. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread