Screenies

joem87

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can anybody help me? i dont know how to take screenshots, i see a button in the top right of my keyboard saying "PrtSc" and below it on the same button "SysRq", is this the button i need to press? cos ive done it before and nothing happened? how do you do it?

I use fraps to take screenshots. I got it somewhere from this forum.

Thats the button. After pressing it exit the game or Alt-Tab out of it and go to Paint or Paint Shop Pro or something and Edit->Paste to see it.

Use something like http://www.fraps.com to take multiple screenshots.

Ste

ill give that a try cheers guys

k, i got the pic saved, now hoe do i get it up on this superb site? :rolleyes:

use the manage attachments button when posting to add the pic to your post.

sorry, still stuck, its way too big to upload, its only supposed to be 100 kb and its 1 mb? how do you change the size of the pic?

Its best not to post BMP files as these are uncompressed and are always too large. You really need to convert to Jpeg to be able to post pictures.

I use photoshop, but its real expensive (and way over the top), I only have it because of work. I guess there are plenty of cheap or free programs out there but I have never looked, you could try somewhere like download.com, its a good source of free programs.

Open the BMP file in paint, go to Save as, and where it says the file format below the name of you gave the screenshot, select JPEG from the drop down list and then click save. It will create a new screenshot so you will still have the BMP file too so make sure you delete that one.

cheers everyone, ive got an image converter now, this is my english answer to adam gilchrist

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
lol, i just wanted to show off my team! ill stop after this one, awesome allrounder:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Wow that all rounder is very good, what year is that? Have you done any editing or did they just come through the youth team?

he just popped up, i wouldnt have a clue on how to edit! lol, i want to concentrate on improving his bowling though, and his odi batting needs to improve. he came up quite early, about 2007 i think

Users who are viewing this thread