Screenshot Easter Egg (BINGO)

nahid

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Since SHakib Al Hasan is the Worlds best all-rounder now...it should be Shakib-Al-Hasan cricket 14. i know im a bangladeshi but that's a fact.

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
Wowwwyyyy....:eek:

Such a great stuff...Let me be clear,everygame has its own environment which relates it to the real world and to be honest,your environment setup in the game is far far away from other games made till now. EA cricket has its typical type of environment(Surely not related with cricket,more of soccer), Ashes cricket has its own(can't decide what it is) but your game has something more than that....A living type of environment which would take the user in the world of classic,real cricket and nothing else....

Having said that,I would suggest few fixes..

• I know that it is a pre-final screenshot but I think you have not divided the ground into needed parts or haven't UV-mapped it well which is why I think the grass is becoming low res.Or maybe it could be something else.
  • The groin area in the model looks a bit awkward...like in picture 1,we can notice the fielder at slip having a Hard-on.
Apart from that everything you have created is what a cricket fan ever dreamt of having...Hope it goes well till the end..

Best of luck!
Nabeel

Last edited:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The groin area in the model looks a bit awkward...like in picture 1,we can notice the fielder at slip having a Hard-on.
Nabeel

What else do you expect when Bigg is having a bat? I mean when he was having a bat... wouldn't surprise me if he got a golden duck :lol

nahid

Club Captain
We really never had any cricket game in its own title except Ea sports crickets. AC13, BL07,RP2010 CRICKET doesnt make sense, just title this game " BA Cricket 2k 14" my suggestion since we know its a Big Ant Cricket. Its really stupid to name a cricket game by a league or on a legend,, legend is ok but it sounds like old day cricket. Now its pretty hard to find legends and also its 2013 babe !!:cheers:thumbs:D

Last edited:

SLICKR392

Club Captain
Ha ha !! Amazing. :clap

The keeper's got a tattoo on his arm. Superb modeling. :thumbs

The weather looks overcast and the animation of the umpire looks top notch.

Last edited:

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
This is excellent. It is kind of like anticipating that your football team, who haven't won a premiership in 39 years, are on top of the table and might actually win the championship this year. It feels like that.

Thanks Ross.

007avenger007

Club Captain
So i guess its not in update #7... cuz i cant see any screens in my CA... how did u guys exactly do this again?
I tried going in it and typing BINGO
tried hovering on the match type option and typing it...
not working :(

After just a few seconds i figured it out... and i had headphones on .... im deaf now.......(worth it)

umosay

Club Captain
Ha ha !! Amazing. :clap

The keeper's got a tattoo on his arm. Superb modeling. :thumbs

The weather looks overcast and the animation of the umpire looks top notch.

Sorry, but that's just a very hairy arm, not a tattoo :)

Users who are viewing this thread