screenshots with fraps

straw

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can someone please tell me how to get a screenshot outta this program.:rolleyes:

i get the frame counter at the top left hand corner and then it flashes red when i hit the hotkey. is this right:confused:

i look where it supposedly tells me where my screenshots are but what do ya know.........they're not there

Please guys one word

HELP????:confused: :confused:

I cant see you doing anything wrong really. The only other thing you could try is change the directory where the screen shots should go. I have F9 for movies and F10 for screen shots as hot keys. Good luck.

I think you are the one who asked me about a program to capture screenshot. I did made a program but it was about 80% - 90% of chance to actully capture screenshot, i tried searching in the net but i cant find anything which works 100% correctly.

Hello. I had the same problem. Which version of Fraps are you using? I had 1.9D and 2 and both of them didn't work. I read somewhere in this forum that someone had the same problem and used an older version (1.9A) and it worked fine. It works for me to so just go to yahoo or google and type in Fraps 1.9A and download that. If you need help with the config PM me

When you get fraps 1.9A use this config (someone else had posted this at the time):

Attachments

• fraps.png
    fraps.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 79
Originally posted by Prakash
I think you are the one who asked me about a program to capture screenshot. I did made a program but it was about 80% - 90% of chance to actully capture screenshot, i tried searching in the net but i cant find anything which works 100% correctly.

Any chance of you releasing this prog?

it would be greatly appreciated:)

I dont think there will be anyuse for the program which i created coz it works only about 60% of the time for cricket 2004.

Originally posted by duffarama
I would'nt see the use in releasing your program on planetcricket, Prakash.

I would cause i have tried the latest version of fraps and about 10 other screen capture progs but non of em work

60% is better than nothin

Can you pm me your e-mail address, i feel its kinda rubbish to release a program that works only 60% of the time. Looks like you have tried out a dozen i am not sure wheather mine would work or not.

Try Hypersnap Dx that used to work for me when Fraps didn't work earlier. and strangely on my comp the newer versions do zilch. maybe it has something to do with my comp not meeting the minimum requiremetns but the game still works :)

FRAPS works 100% of the time for me, so i dont know what you all are doing wrong! I've created hundreds of screenshots of Cricket 2004 using FRAPS. Maybe you all are pressing the wrong buttons or sumthing?

Users who are viewing this thread