Season 13 Wages

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've gone from 161,424 to 188,574 actually expected a slightly bigger jump, but hey at least it's still managable!

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
218k to 245k

I am looking to bring in a young superb/quality, with another trainee so it will probably hit around 248-249 before the first league match of the season.

FreddieFan

International Coach
?328,918 to ?357,204. Not too bad, was breaking even towards the end of last season but promoted in BT20 and FC, will need to keep winning.

pal

International Coach
137,704 to 224,815. I should have my first elite player by the end of the season.

pal

International Coach
In two seasons time, I could potentially have five elite players if I continue training the players I have on nets right now. I can't imagine how high my wages will be then. I've tried to prepare for it by limiting unnecessary skill increases and saving up plenty of money.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
They only way you can properly sustain elites is by selling other players or by selling them eventually. Of course they are at that horrible stage where their wage actually decreases their sale values.

pal

International Coach
I'm considering stopping them around miraculous or phenomenal and training a new group of players, but we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread