Semi Final 1 - Manchester Divided vs. Chennai Champions (Home and Away)

naresh091

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Oh poor loss there.Hope we win the second game and gain some chance.Also if we win this game,who'll go to the finals? Who of the two has a better n.r.r.?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Manchester Divided vs. Chennai Champions

Semi Final Leg 2

@ Monkey Park​

Greetings from Monkey Park as the second leg of the PCPL Semi-Finals are about to get underway! Manchester Divided scored a thumping win away from home against Chennai in the first leg, and will be aiming to make the finals here tonight. Chennai however, will be looking to rain on Man D's part and pull off the improbable. Batting first they need to win by 32 runs, or will need to chase down a target of 140 in under 16.2 overs. This is not looking likely for Chennai, especially playing against home, but you can't rule anything out here in the PCPL. The pitch is looking green and both sides have made several changes. Man D have won the toss, and strangely enough have opted to bat first. Maybe they don't want the pressure of chasing a target to make it in the semis? Adyhorn has the new ball and we head to the pitch to catch the action...

0.1 Adyhorn to Don Tallon, And the batsman pulls out the sweep shot! Takes a lot of skill to play that, and he has enough to place it for two. (2)
0.2 Adyhorn to Don Tallon, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run. (0)
0.3 Adyhorn to Don Tallon, Driven down the ground to long-on, the batsmen get only one (1)
0.4 Adyhorn to KBC, That's a single. (1)
0.5 Adyhorn to Don Tallon, Very well bowled. (0)
0.6 Adyhorn to Don Tallon, Dabbed into the gap for a quick single. The captain decides to shift the field around a little bit. (1)

End of over 1
Manchester Divided 5/0 (RR : 5)
KBC 1 (1b)
Don Tallon 4 (5b)
Adyhorn 1-0-5-0

1.1 Pal to Don Tallon, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single. (1)
1.2 Pal to KBC, No Run, excellent bowling. (0)
1.3 Pal to KBC, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)
1.4 Pal to KBC, , No Ball. Oooh! Good ball, yorker length delivery on the legstump. The batsman just barely gets his bat down on time, and the non striker urges him through for a quick single. (1)
1.4 Pal to Don Tallon, Full, wide, the batsman flails at it and finds the edge! But the ball flies between the keeper and slip, who just stare at each other as the ball runs away for four! Unlucky! (4)
1.5 Pal to Don Tallon, Yorker full and outside offstump, the batsman just squeezes it away for a quick single to cover. (1)
1.6 Pal to KBC, , No Ball. , Leg Byes, another 2 run(s) (2)
1.6 Pal to KBC, Swing and a miss. No run. (0)

End of over 2
Manchester Divided 16/0 (RR : 8)
KBC 2 (5b)
Don Tallon 10 (8b)
Pal 1-0-11-0

2.1 Adyhorn to Don Tallon, I'd like to thank the lady in Seat 27 Row D for the fabulous cake she's sent us! Triple Chocolate Fudge with Mint, my favourite! Oh, and no run. (0)
2.2 Adyhorn to Don Tallon, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
2.3 Adyhorn to Don Tallon, Oooh! Good ball, yorker length delivery on the legstump. The batsman just barely gets his bat down on time, and the non striker urges him through for a quick single. (1)
2.4 Adyhorn to KBC, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to a single. (1)
2.5 Adyhorn to Don Tallon, No Run, excellent bowling. (0)
2.6 Adyhorn to Don Tallon, Great stop! Saved a run there he did! (3)

End of over 3
Manchester Divided 21/0 (RR : 7)
KBC 3 (6b)
Don Tallon 14 (13b)
Adyhorn 2-0-10-0

3.1 Pal to Don Tallon, , No Ball. Good bouncer. The batsman attempts the hooks, and gets a top edge which lands safe. Only one. (1)
3.1 Pal to KBC, EDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Deary me. The batsmen steal a single while laughing, the bowler has his hands on his head... (1)
3.2 Pal to Don Tallon, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close. (0)
3.3 Pal to Don Tallon, Clipped off the legs, the batsmen get two. (2)
3.4 Pal to Don Tallon, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call. (0)
3.5 Pal to Don Tallon, Good slower ball, the batsman doesn't pick it up. Still gets a single though. (1)
3.6 Pal to KBC, No shot offered. (0)

End of over 4
Manchester Divided 27/0 (RR : 6.75)
KBC 4 (8b)
Don Tallon 18 (18b)
Pal 2-0-17-0

4.1 Adyhorn to Don Tallon, That's out, no question about it. Excellent bowling.

Don Tallon lbw Adyhorn
Runs : 18 Balls : 19 S/R : 94.74

(0)
4.2 Adyhorn to Viv Richards, Flicked off his hips through the vacant square leg region for two runs. The captain decides to remove a man from gully to cover up that spot. (2)
4.3 Adyhorn to Viv Richards, And the batsman unveils the sweep shot, and it's done beautifully too! Four more! (4)
4.4 Adyhorn to Viv Richards, I'd like to thank the lady in Seat 27 Row D for the fabulous cake she's sent us! Triple Chocolate Fudge with Mint, my favourite! Oh, and no run. (0)
4.5 Adyhorn to Viv Richards, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run. (0)
4.6 Adyhorn to Viv Richards, In the air, and gone!

Viv Richards c & b Adyhorn
Runs : 6 Balls : 5 S/R : 120

(0)

End of over 5
Manchester Divided 33/2 (RR : 6.6)
Covvy 0 (0b)
KBC 4 (8b)
Adyhorn 3-0-16-2

5.1 Pal to KBC, Reverse sweep, and it's four! What an outrageous shot! The batsman is all smiles after pulling that one off! (4)
5.2 Pal to KBC, ......what? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh right! The commentary! Umm...looks like that was a dot ball! No run. Now leave me alone. (0)
5.3 Pal to KBC, , No Ball. Easy single. (1)
5.3 Pal to Covvy, Slog-sweep time! He's executed that quite well too, and...yes, it's six! Nice job son! (6)
5.4 Pal to Covvy, Yorker full and outside offstump, the batsman just squeezes it away for a quick single to cover. (1)
5.5 Pal to KBC, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only two. (2)
5.6 Pal to KBC, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run. (0)

End of over 6
Manchester Divided 48/2 (RR : 8)
KBC 11 (13b)
Covvy 7 (2b)
Pal 3-0-32-0

6.1 Abdul Qadir to Covvy, Biffed down to long-off, easy single. (1)
6.2 Abdul Qadir to KBC, The batsman has a wild slog, and gets enough to send the ball to the fence for four! Not the best looking shot, but it certainly was effective. (4)
6.3 Abdul Qadir to KBC, I'd like to complement the gentleman in Seat 24 Row A for being so sharply dressed in that Armani Suit. Especially in this heat. Great show...huh? What's that? Oh right, the batsmen took a single, I think. (1)
6.4 Abdul Qadir to Covvy, Good bouncer. The batsman attempts the hooks, and gets a top edge which lands safe. Only one. (1)
6.5 Abdul Qadir to KBC, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single (1)
6.6 Abdul Qadir to Covvy, Clipped off the legs, the batsmen get two. (2)

End of over 7
Manchester Divided 58/2 (RR : 8.29)
Covvy 11 (5b)
KBC 17 (16b)
Abdul Qadir 1-0-10-0

7.1 Aravinda de Silva to KBC, Swing and a miss. No run. (0)
7.2 Aravinda de Silva to KBC, Splendid shot for four! (4)
7.3 Aravinda de Silva to KBC, Good running, two runs. (2)
7.4 Aravinda de Silva to KBC, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two. (2)
7.5 Aravinda de Silva to KBC, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment! (0)
7.6 Aravinda de Silva to KBC, And the batsman pulls out the sweep shot! Takes a lot of skill to play that, and he has enough to place it for two. (2)

End of over 8
Manchester Divided 68/2 (RR : 8.5)
KBC 27 (22b)
Covvy 11 (5b)
Aravinda de Silva 1-0-10-0

8.1 Abdul Qadir to Covvy, Edged and over the slip fielder! Two runs while third man tidies up. (2)
8.2 Abdul Qadir to Covvy, And time for the reverse-sweep! Quite a daring and often needless shot if you ask me, but the batsman pulls it off well enough to get two more. (2)
8.3 Abdul Qadir to Covvy, EDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Deary me. The batsmen steal a single while laughing, the bowler has his hands on his head... (1)
8.4 Abdul Qadir to KBC, Driven down the ground to long-on, the batsmen get only one (1)
8.5 Abdul Qadir to Covvy, Short and pulled away for a single (1)
8.6 Abdul Qadir to KBC, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call. (0)

End of over 9
Manchester Divided 75/2 (RR : 8.33)
KBC 28 (24b)
Covvy 17 (9b)
Abdul Qadir 2-0-17-0

9.1 Gillyfan to Covvy, Chipped, and lands safe. Two runs in the mean while. (2)
9.2 Gillyfan to Covvy, Edged and through the vacant gully region for four! And just after the captained had removed a man from there! Don't you just hate it when that happens? (4)
9.3 Gillyfan to Covvy, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment! (0)
9.4 Gillyfan to Covvy, Very well bowled. (0)
9.5 Gillyfan to Covvy, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
9.6 Gillyfan to Covvy, Edged and through the vacant gully region for four! And just after the captained had removed a man from there! Don't you just hate it when that happens? (4)

End of over 10
Manchester Divided 85/2 (RR : 8.5)
Covvy 27 (15b)
KBC 28 (24b)
Gillyfan 1-0-10-0

10.1 Aravinda de Silva to KBC, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad. (0)
10.2 Aravinda de Silva to KBC, That's a single. (1)
10.3 Aravinda de Silva to Covvy, Swing and a miss. No run. (0)
10.4 Aravinda de Silva to Covvy, Delicate little late cut, well placed. Quick single taken. (1)
10.5 Aravinda de Silva to KBC, Full, wide, the batsman flails at it and finds the edge! But the ball flies between the keeper and slip, who just stare at each other as the ball runs away for four! Unlucky! (4)
10.6 Aravinda de Silva to KBC, Clipped off the legs, the batsmen get two. (2)

End of over 11
Manchester Divided 93/2 (RR : 8.45)
KBC 35 (28b)
Covvy 28 (17b)
Aravinda de Silva 2-0-18-0

11.1 Wilfred Rhodes to Covvy, Easy single. (1)
11.2 Wilfred Rhodes to KBC, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single. (1)
11.3 Wilfred Rhodes to Covvy, Neat little late cut, beats the slip and short third man. The batsmen get two. (2)
11.4 Wilfred Rhodes to Covvy, Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run. (1)
11.5 Wilfred Rhodes to KBC, Good shot, they're running hard, the throw comes in, but they've managed a comfortable two. (2)
11.6 Wilfred Rhodes to KBC, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to a single. (1)

End of over 12
Manchester Divided 101/2 (RR : 8.42)
Covvy 32 (20b)
KBC 39 (31b)
Wilfred Rhodes 1-0-8-0

12.1 Aravinda de Silva to KBC, Driven down the ground to long-on, the batsmen get only one (1)
12.2 Aravinda de Silva to Covvy, No Run, excellent bowling. (0)
12.3 Aravinda de Silva to Covvy, Good running, two runs. (2)
12.4 Aravinda de Silva to Covvy, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that. (0)
12.5 Aravinda de Silva to Covvy, Reverse sweep, and it's four! What an outrageous shot! The batsman is all smiles after pulling that one off! (4)
12.6 Aravinda de Silva to Covvy, Full, almost yorker-length delivery outside offstump. Th batsman drives it hard and square of the wicket. Two more. (2)

End of over 13
Manchester Divided 110/2 (RR : 8.46)
Covvy 40 (25b)
KBC 40 (32b)
Aravinda de Silva 3-0-27-0

13.1 Wilfred Rhodes to KBC, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
13.2 Wilfred Rhodes to KBC, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
13.3 Wilfred Rhodes to KBC, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad. (0)
13.4 Wilfred Rhodes to KBC, Dabbed into the gap for a quick single. The captain decides to shift the field around a little bit. (1)
13.5 Wilfred Rhodes to Covvy, , No Ball. One more to the total. (1)
13.5 Wilfred Rhodes to KBC, Full, almost yorker-length delivery outside offstump. Th batsman drives it hard and square of the wicket. Two more. (2)
13.6 Wilfred Rhodes to KBC, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that. (0)

End of over 14
Manchester Divided 115/2 (RR : 8.21)
KBC 43 (38b)
Covvy 41 (26b)
Wilfred Rhodes 2-0-13-0

14.1 Gillyfan to Covvy, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though. (1)
14.2 Gillyfan to KBC, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
14.3 Gillyfan to KBC, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)
14.4 Gillyfan to KBC, Short ball, pulled away for four! (4)
14.5 Gillyfan to KBC, Text-book cover drive, four more. (4)
14.6 Gillyfan to KBC, Hammered down the ground. Two more. (2)

End of over 15
Manchester Divided 126/2 (RR : 8.4)
KBC 53 (43b)
Covvy 42 (27b)
Gillyfan 2-0-21-0

15.1 Aravinda de Silva to Covvy, The batsman goes down the track and nails it through the offside! Four more! (4)
15.2 Aravinda de Silva to Covvy, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
15.3 Aravinda de Silva to Covvy, Oh boy what a catch that was! Incredible reflexes, he caught it one handed diving to his left, the batsman can't believe it!

Covvy c Abdul Qadir b Aravinda de Silva
Runs : 46 Balls : 30 S/R : 153.3

(0)
15.4 Aravinda de Silva to Amiya, Perfect yorker on the leg stump. (0)
15.5 Aravinda de Silva to Amiya, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)
15.6 Aravinda de Silva to Amiya, Flicked off his hips through the vacant square leg region for two runs. The captain decides to remove a man from gully to cover up that spot. (2)

End of over 16
Manchester Divided 132/3 (RR : 8.25)
Amiya 2 (3b)
KBC 53 (43b)
Aravinda de Silva 4-0-33-1

16.1 Abdul Qadir to KBC, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment! (0)
16.2 Abdul Qadir to KBC, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)
16.3 Abdul Qadir to KBC, Good bouncer. The batsman attempts the hooks, and gets a top edge which lands safe. Only one. (1)
16.4 Abdul Qadir to Amiya, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single (1)
16.5 Abdul Qadir to KBC, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
16.6 Abdul Qadir to KBC, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark. (0)

End of over 17
Manchester Divided 134/3 (RR : 7.88)
KBC 54 (48b)
Amiya 3 (4b)
Abdul Qadir 3-0-19-0

17.1 Wilfred Rhodes to Amiya, Yorker full and outside offstump, the batsman just squeezes it away for a quick single to cover. (1)
17.2 Wilfred Rhodes to KBC, ......what? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh right! The commentary! Umm...looks like that was a dot ball! No run. Now leave me alone. (0)
17.3 Wilfred Rhodes to KBC, AND HE'S OU...noooo! Got back home just in time. Two runs. (2)
17.4 Wilfred Rhodes to KBC, Slower ball, made the batsman look like a giant moronical half-brained dim wit. No run. (0)
17.5 Wilfred Rhodes to KBC, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad. (0)
17.6 Wilfred Rhodes to KBC, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, the batsmen scamper through for the single! (1)

End of over 18
Manchester Divided 138/3 (RR : 7.67)
Amiya 4 (5b)
KBC 57 (53b)
Wilfred Rhodes 3-0-17-0

18.1 Adyhorn to KBC, Slog-sweep time! He completely misses it though, and is rapped on the pads. The bowler is appealing...and yup, he's got to go! Tough luck kid, maybe you'll get it next time!

KBC lbw Adyhorn
Runs : 57 Balls : 54 S/R : 105.6

(0)
18.2 Adyhorn to 07harrisb, EDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Deary me. The batsmen steal a single while laughing, the bowler has his hands on his head... (1)
18.3 Adyhorn to Amiya, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run. (0)
18.4 Adyhorn to Amiya, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two. (2)
18.5 Adyhorn to Amiya, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close. (0)
18.6 Adyhorn to Amiya, He tried to go over the top but doesn't connect well. However, it's placed in the gap the ball trickles away for four. (4)

End of over 19
Manchester Divided 145/4 (RR : 7.63)
Amiya 10 (9b)
07harrisb 1 (1b)
Adyhorn 4-0-23-3

19.1 Pal to 07harrisb, No shot offered. (0)
19.2 Pal to 07harrisb, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
19.3 Pal to 07harrisb, , Byes, another 1 run(s) (1)
19.4 Pal to Amiya, EDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Deary me. The batsmen steal a single while laughing, the bowler has his hands on his head... (1)
19.5 Pal to 07harrisb, , No Ball. And the batsman unveils the sweep shot, and it's done beautifully too! Four more! (4)
19.5 Pal to 07harrisb, That was a very good delivery. (0)
19.6 Pal to 07harrisb, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark. (0)

End of over 20
Manchester Divided 152/4 (RR : 7.6)
07harrisb 5 (6b)
Amiya 11 (10b)
Pal 4-0-39-0

The final scorecard for first innings was :
Score: 152
Wickets : 4
Overs : 20.0

And Man D will think they're safe here as they put up a fairly reasonable target of 152. There was no real urgency in their innings, and there was no need. Adyhorn was excellent with the new ball, prising out Don and Viv, but Pal wasted it with some wayward bowling and was scored off with ease. And once the two seamers were done, it was down to Chennai's 4-man spin attack wheeling away on a pitch that didn't offer enough assistance. KBC and Covvy milked the bowling with ease, Covvy continuing his fine form, as Man D strolled to a 150+ score. They'll breathe easy, because Chennai will have to chase this down in under 16.3 overs at a run rate of 9.2 if they are to make it through to the next round! Not an easy task by any stretch of the imagination, and Chennai will have to play out of their skins to achieve this miracle. Will they manage it, or will Man D be the first side to make it into the finals? Stay tuned as we find out after a short break!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
And we're back at Monkey Park where Chennai have the imposing task of chasing down 153 to win in 16.3 overs if they are to progress to the Grand Finals. The Manchester fans are alive and in full force as they anticipate Man D being the first side into the finals, but Chennai haven't made it this far just to fall and roll over at the final obstacle! They never quit and came out of nowhere to scrape a semi-final spot, losing here would put all their efforts to waste, and they aren't going to go down dreaming. It's all or nothing here for Chennai, and if Man D are the least bit complacent they could be caught off-guard. Out stride Adyhorn and Cricketman, and Zorax has the new ball. Let's get underway...

0.1 Zorax Doom to Adyhorn, BANG! The batsman absolutely nailed that shot! Luckily for the bowler there is a man in the deep, so only two runs. (2)
0.2 Zorax Doom to Adyhorn, Short, wide, you know the drill. 4 runs. (4)
0.3 Zorax Doom to Adyhorn, Edged and over the slip fielder! Two runs while third man tidies up. (2)
0.4 Zorax Doom to Adyhorn, Full, almost yorker-length delivery outside offstump. Th batsman drives it hard and square of the wicket. Two more. (2)
0.5 Zorax Doom to Adyhorn, Short ball, worked off the hips for a single (1)
0.6 Zorax Doom to Cricketman, Good bouncer. The batsman attempts the hooks, and gets a top edge which lands safe. Only one. (1)

End of over 1
Chennai Champions 12/0 (RR : 12) Required RR(7.37)
Adyhorn 11 (5b)
Cricketman 1 (1b)
Zorax Doom 1-0-12-0

1.1 Sydney Barnes to Cricketman, , No Ball. Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run. (0)
1.1 Sydney Barnes to Cricketman, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark. (0)
1.2 Sydney Barnes to Cricketman, Text-book cover drive, four more. (4)
1.3 Sydney Barnes to Cricketman, Sloppy fielding, the batsmen were content with one but end up getting two. (2)
1.4 Sydney Barnes to Cricketman, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to a single. (1)
1.5 Sydney Barnes to Adyhorn, The batsman lines up a big slog over cow corner, but inside edges it past the stumps and keeper for four! The bowler has a wry smile, if the batsman keeps that up, it won't be too long till he's back in the pavillion. (4)
1.6 Sydney Barnes to Adyhorn, Down the track, and BOOM! Six Runs! Great batting! No, wait, he's missed the ball!! He's actually out stumped! Uhhh...great bowling!

Adyhorn st Covvy b Sydney Barnes
Runs : 15 Balls : 7 S/R : 214.3

(0)

End of over 2
Chennai Champions 24/1 (RR : 12) Required RR(7.11)
Wilfred Rhodes 0 (0b)
Cricketman 8 (6b)
Sydney Barnes 1-0-12-1

2.1 Zorax Doom to Cricketman, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run. (0)
2.2 Zorax Doom to Cricketman, Good shot, they're running hard, the throw comes in, but they've managed a comfortable two. (2)
2.3 Zorax Doom to Cricketman, Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run. (1)
2.4 Zorax Doom to Wilfred Rhodes, Tucked on the off side, two more to the total. (2)
2.5 Zorax Doom to Wilfred Rhodes, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
2.6 Zorax Doom to Wilfred Rhodes, Good slower ball, the batsman doesn't pick it up. Still gets a single though. (1)

End of over 3
Chennai Champions 30/1 (RR : 10) Required RR(7.18)
Cricketman 11 (9b)
Wilfred Rhodes 3 (3b)
Zorax Doom 2-0-18-0

3.1 Sydney Barnes to Wilfred Rhodes, Full delivery outside off-stump, the batsman clears his left leg and swings, and cracks it up and over midwicket for six! Great shot, tremendous power! (6)
3.2 Sydney Barnes to Wilfred Rhodes, Lofted drive, falls into the gap. The ball gets stuck in the outfield meaning the batsmen get only two. (2)
3.3 Sydney Barnes to Wilfred Rhodes, Good bouncer. The batsman attempts the hooks, and gets a top edge which lands safe. Only one. (1)
3.4 Sydney Barnes to Cricketman, I'd like to thank the lady in Seat 27 Row D for the fabulous cake she's sent us! Triple Chocolate Fudge with Mint, my favourite! Oh, and no run. (0)
3.5 Sydney Barnes to Cricketman, EDGED AND TAKEN! Safe pair of hands there behind the stumps, he doesn't drop many of those!

Cricketman c Covvy b Sydney Barnes
Runs : 11 Balls : 11 S/R : 100

(0)
3.6 Sydney Barnes to Naresh091, Neat little late cut, beats the slip and short third man. The batsmen get two. (2)

End of over 4
Chennai Champions 41/2 (RR : 10.3) Required RR(6.94)
Naresh091 2 (1b)
Wilfred Rhodes 12 (6b)
Sydney Barnes 2-0-23-2

4.1 Zorax Doom to Wilfred Rhodes, Lofted drive, falls into the gap. The ball gets stuck in the outfield meaning the batsmen get only two. (2)
4.2 Zorax Doom to Wilfred Rhodes, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark. (0)
4.3 Zorax Doom to Wilfred Rhodes, And time for the reverse-sweep! Quite a daring and often needless shot if you ask me, but the batsman pulls it off well enough to get two more. (2)
4.4 Zorax Doom to Wilfred Rhodes, Short ball, pulled away for four! (4)
4.5 Zorax Doom to Wilfred Rhodes, Sloppy fielding, the batsmen were content with one but end up getting two. (2)
4.6 Zorax Doom to Wilfred Rhodes, I'd like to complement the gentleman in Seat 24 Row A for being so sharply dressed in that Armani Suit. Especially in this heat. Great show...huh? What's that? Oh right, the batsmen took a single, I think. (1)

End of over 5
Chennai Champions 52/2 (RR : 10.4) Required RR(6.67)
Naresh091 2 (1b)
Wilfred Rhodes 23 (12b)
Zorax Doom 3-0-29-0

5.1 Sydney Barnes to Wilfred Rhodes, Short and pulled away for a single (1)
5.2 Sydney Barnes to Naresh091, Short and pulled away for a single (1)
5.3 Sydney Barnes to Wilfred Rhodes, Driven down the ground to long-on, the batsmen get only one (1)
5.4 Sydney Barnes to Naresh091, Good shot, they're running hard, the throw comes in, but they've managed a comfortable two. (2)
5.5 Sydney Barnes to Naresh091, No Run, excellent bowling. (0)
5.6 Sydney Barnes to Naresh091, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close. (0)

End of over 6
Chennai Champions 57/2 (RR : 9.5) Required RR(6.79)
Naresh091 5 (5b)
Wilfred Rhodes 25 (14b)
Sydney Barnes 3-0-28-2

6.1 Whitehornmatt to Wilfred Rhodes, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
6.2 Whitehornmatt to Wilfred Rhodes, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only one. (1)
6.3 Whitehornmatt to Naresh091, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
6.4 Whitehornmatt to Naresh091, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
6.5 Whitehornmatt to Naresh091, Uppercut over the slip fielders and away for four! Cheeky shot! (4)
6.6 Whitehornmatt to Naresh091, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single (1)

End of over 7
Chennai Champions 63/2 (RR : 9) Required RR(6.85)
Wilfred Rhodes 26 (16b)
Naresh091 10 (9b)
Whitehornmatt 1-0-6-0

7.1 Dr. Pepper to Naresh091, Reverse sweep, and it's four! What an outrageous shot! The batsman is all smiles after pulling that one off! (4)
7.2 Dr. Pepper to Naresh091, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad. (0)
7.3 Dr. Pepper to Naresh091, It's in the air...the fielder comes under it...will he catch it? NOOOO! He spills the chance! The batsmen come back for a third run laughing while the humiliated fielder tosses the ball back in. (3)
7.4 Dr. Pepper to Wilfred Rhodes, Tucked on the off side, two more to the total. (2)
7.5 Dr. Pepper to Wilfred Rhodes, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run. (0)
7.6 Dr. Pepper to Wilfred Rhodes, That's a single. (1)

End of over 8
Chennai Champions 73/2 (RR : 9.13) Required RR(6.58)
Naresh091 17 (12b)
Wilfred Rhodes 29 (19b)
Dr. Pepper 1-0-10-0

8.1 RoboRocks to Wilfred Rhodes, Lofted drive, falls into the gap. The ball gets stuck in the outfield meaning the batsmen get only two. (2)
8.2 RoboRocks to Wilfred Rhodes, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)
8.3 RoboRocks to Wilfred Rhodes, Driven down the ground to long-on, the batsmen get only one (1)
8.4 RoboRocks to Naresh091, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment! (0)
8.5 RoboRocks to Naresh091, Short ball, worked off the hips for a single (1)
8.6 RoboRocks to Wilfred Rhodes, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run. (0)

End of over 9
Chennai Champions 77/2 (RR : 8.56) Required RR(6.82)
Wilfred Rhodes 32 (23b)
Naresh091 18 (14b)
RoboRocks 1-0-4-0

9.1 Whitehornmatt to Naresh091, Delicate little late cut, well placed. Quick single taken. (1)
9.2 Whitehornmatt to Wilfred Rhodes, Short ball, worked off the hips for a single (1)
9.3 Whitehornmatt to Naresh091, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
9.4 Whitehornmatt to Naresh091, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad. (0)
9.5 Whitehornmatt to Naresh091, , No Ball. Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to a single. (1)
9.5 Whitehornmatt to Wilfred Rhodes, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that. (0)
9.6 Whitehornmatt to Wilfred Rhodes, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single (1)

End of over 10
Chennai Champions 82/2 (RR : 8.2) Required RR(7)
Naresh091 20 (18b)
Wilfred Rhodes 34 (26b)
Whitehornmatt 2-0-11-0

10.1 07harrisb to Wilfred Rhodes, I'd like to thank the lady in Seat 27 Row D for the fabulous cake she's sent us! Triple Chocolate Fudge with Mint, my favourite! Oh, and no run. (0)
10.2 07harrisb to Wilfred Rhodes, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close. (0)
10.3 07harrisb to Wilfred Rhodes, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single. (1)
10.4 07harrisb to Naresh091, EDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Deary me. The batsmen steal a single while laughing, the bowler has his hands on his head... (1)
10.5 07harrisb to Wilfred Rhodes, Short ball, pulled away for four! (4)
10.6 07harrisb to Wilfred Rhodes, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)

End of over 11
Chennai Champions 88/2 (RR : 8) Required RR(7.11)
Wilfred Rhodes 39 (31b)
Naresh091 21 (19b)
07harrisb 1-0-6-0

11.1 Dr. Pepper to Naresh091, Good shot, they're running hard, the throw comes in, but they've managed a comfortable two. (2)
11.2 Dr. Pepper to Naresh091, AND HE'S OU...noooo! Got back home just in time. Two runs. (2)
11.3 Dr. Pepper to Naresh091, Swing and a miss. No run. (0)
11.4 Dr. Pepper to Naresh091, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
11.5 Dr. Pepper to Naresh091, And the batsman pulls out the sweep shot! Takes a lot of skill to play that, and he has enough to place it for two. (2)
11.6 Dr. Pepper to Naresh091, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only one. (1)

End of over 12
Chennai Champions 95/2 (RR : 7.92) Required RR(7.13)
Wilfred Rhodes 39 (31b)
Naresh091 28 (25b)
Dr. Pepper 2-0-17-0

12.1 Whitehornmatt to Naresh091, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)
12.2 Whitehornmatt to Naresh091, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
12.3 Whitehornmatt to Naresh091, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close. (0)
12.4 Whitehornmatt to Naresh091, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
12.5 Whitehornmatt to Naresh091, Tucked to off side, one more. (1)
12.6 Whitehornmatt to Wilfred Rhodes, , No Ball. The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)
12.6 Whitehornmatt to Wilfred Rhodes, Delicate little late cut, well placed. Quick single taken. (1)

End of over 13
Chennai Champions 98/2 (RR : 7.54) Required RR(7.71)
Naresh091 29 (30b)
Wilfred Rhodes 40 (33b)
Whitehornmatt 3-0-14-0

13.1 Dr. Pepper to Wilfred Rhodes, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single (1)
13.2 Dr. Pepper to Naresh091, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though. (1)
13.3 Dr. Pepper to Wilfred Rhodes, AND HE'S OU...noooo! Got back home just in time. Two runs. (2)
13.4 Dr. Pepper to Wilfred Rhodes, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single (1)
13.5 Dr. Pepper to Naresh091, I'd like to thank the lady in Seat 27 Row D for the fabulous cake she's sent us! Triple Chocolate Fudge with Mint, my favourite! Oh, and no run. (0)
13.6 Dr. Pepper to Naresh091, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close. (0)

End of over 14
Chennai Champions 103/2 (RR : 7.36) Required RR(8.17)
Naresh091 30 (33b)
Wilfred Rhodes 44 (36b)
Dr. Pepper 3-0-22-0

14.1 Whitehornmatt to Wilfred Rhodes, No shot offered. (0)
14.2 Whitehornmatt to Wilfred Rhodes, Placed nicely into the gap. Two runs. (2)
14.3 Whitehornmatt to Wilfred Rhodes, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single. (1)
14.4 Whitehornmatt to Naresh091, It's in the air...the fielder comes under it...will he catch it? NOOOO! He spills the chance! The batsmen come back for a third run laughing while the humiliated fielder tosses the ball back in. (3)
14.5 Whitehornmatt to Wilfred Rhodes, ......what? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh right! The commentary! Umm...looks like that was a dot ball! No run. Now leave me alone. (0)
14.6 Whitehornmatt to Wilfred Rhodes, Sloppy fielding, the batsmen were content with one but end up getting two. (2)

End of over 15
Chennai Champions 111/2 (RR : 7.4) Required RR(8.2)
Wilfred Rhodes 49 (41b)
Naresh091 33 (34b)
Whitehornmatt 4-0-22-0

15.1 07harrisb to Naresh091, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
15.2 07harrisb to Naresh091, Splendid shot for four! (4)
15.3 07harrisb to Naresh091, ......what? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh right! The commentary! Umm...looks like that was a dot ball! No run. Now leave me alone. (0)
15.4 07harrisb to Naresh091, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
15.5 07harrisb to Naresh091, He tried to go over the top but doesn't connect well. However, it's placed in the gap the ball trickles away for four. (4)
15.6 07harrisb to Naresh091, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two. (2)

End of over 16
Chennai Champions 121/2 (RR : 7.56) Required RR(7.75)
Naresh091 43 (40b)
Wilfred Rhodes 49 (41b)
07harrisb 2-0-16-0

16.1 Dr. Pepper to Wilfred Rhodes, Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run. (1)
16.2 Dr. Pepper to Naresh091, Yorker full and outside offstump, the batsman just squeezes it away for a quick single to cover. (1)
16.3 Dr. Pepper to Wilfred Rhodes, One more to the total. (1)
16.4 Dr. Pepper to Naresh091, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark. (0)
16.5 Dr. Pepper to Naresh091, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment! (0)
16.6 Dr. Pepper to Naresh091, Short ball, cut away for a run. (1)

End of over 17
Chennai Champions 125/2 (RR : 7.35) Required RR(9)
Wilfred Rhodes 51 (43b)
Naresh091 45 (44b)
Dr. Pepper 4-0-26-0

17.1 07harrisb to Naresh091, I'd like to complement the gentleman in Seat 24 Row A for being so sharply dressed in that Armani Suit. Especially in this heat. Great show...huh? What's that? Oh right, the batsmen took a single, I think. (1)
17.2 07harrisb to Wilfred Rhodes, Good bouncer. The batsman attempts the hooks, and gets a top edge which lands safe. Only one. (1)
17.3 07harrisb to Naresh091, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though. (1)
17.4 07harrisb to Wilfred Rhodes, He's hit that high and hard...the fielder is coming underneath it...will he catch it? YES HE DOES! Out!!!

Wilfred Rhodes c RoboRocks b 07harrisb
Runs : 52 Balls : 45 S/R : 115.6

(0)
17.5 07harrisb to Karachi Xpress, , No Ball. Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run. (1)
17.5 07harrisb to Naresh091, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to a single. (1)
17.6 07harrisb to Karachi Xpress, He's hit on the pads, the fielders let out a shout. The umpire has no qualms, and gives him out!

Karachi Xpress lbw 07harrisb
Runs : 1 Balls : 2 S/R : 50

(0)

End of over 18
Chennai Champions 131/4 (RR : 7.28) Required RR(10.5)
Navin-Boss 0 (0b)
Naresh091 48 (47b)
07harrisb 3-0-22-2

18.1 Sydney Barnes to Naresh091, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)
18.2 Sydney Barnes to Naresh091, Lofted drive, falls into the gap. The ball gets stuck in the outfield meaning the batsmen get only two. (2)
18.3 Sydney Barnes to Naresh091, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two. (2)
18.4 Sydney Barnes to Naresh091, One more to the total. (1)
18.5 Sydney Barnes to Navin-Boss, That's skied, but he's dropped it! Two more runs. (2)
18.6 Sydney Barnes to Navin-Boss, Driven down the ground to long-on, the batsmen get only one (1)

End of over 19
Chennai Champions 139/4 (RR : 7.32) Required RR(13)
Naresh091 53 (51b)
Navin-Boss 3 (2b)
Sydney Barnes 4-0-36-2

19.1 Zorax Doom to Navin-Boss, Tucked to off side, one more. (1)
19.2 Zorax Doom to Naresh091, Ooo, cleaned him up!

Naresh091 b Zorax Doom
Runs : 53 Balls : 52 S/R : 101.9

(0)
19.3 Zorax Doom to Chris Bosnich, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)
19.4 Zorax Doom to Chris Bosnich, Someone should really tell him what that bat is for. Clean bowled!

Chris Bosnich b Zorax Doom
Runs : 0 Balls : 2 S/R : 0

(0)
19.5 Zorax Doom to Aravinda de Silva, Driven down the ground to long-on, the batsmen get only one (1)
19.6 Zorax Doom to Navin-Boss, Beaten by pace! Fired in full and quicker, the batsman is late to get his bat down and the stumps are in a mess! Excellent bowling!

Navin-Boss b Zorax Doom
Runs : 4 Balls : 4 S/R : 100

(0)

End of over 20
Chennai Champions 141/7 (RR : 7.05) Required RR(1.#J)
Pal 0 (0b)
Aravinda de Silva 1 (1b)
Zorax Doom 4-0-31-3

The final scorecard for second innings was :
Score: 141
Wickets : 7
Overs : 20.0

And Man D have done it! Their incredible run continues as they become the first team in PCPL 3 to make it to the Grand Finals! Chennai gave them an early scare, Adyhorn set off all guns blazing and Wilfred Rhodes kept it up, and after the powerplays they had 57 runs and were on track, needing 96 more in 10.3 overs to progress. But WHM came to the rescue again with a fabulous spell of 4 overs for just 22 runs in the passage to come to take the wind out of Chennai's innings. Harris bowled brilliantly in unfriendly conditions too, and with Roborocks and Dr. Pepper's supporting well, Chennai just couldn't seem to clear the field or find the gaps and were 29 runs short of what they needed when Harris bowled the 99th ball of the innings. The Man D side went up in celebration as it was poked away for a single, knowing that their spot in the finals was sealed.
Chennai could still have won the game, but their drive was gone. Wilfred Rhodes holed out shortly after, KX didn't last long, and Zorax picked up 3 wickets in the final over, all bowled, as Man D romped to the finals on a winning note, looking stronger than ever!

Code:
Chennai Champions vs. Manchester Divided

Manchester Divided Innings 

Player                                         Status    R    B  4s  6s    S/R
Don Tallon                                lbw Adyhorn   18   19   1   0  94.74
KBC                                       lbw Adyhorn   57   54   6   0  105.6
Viv Richards                            c & b Adyhorn    6    5   1   0    120
Covvy               c Abdul Qadir b Aravinda de Silva   46   30   4   1  153.3
Amiya                                         not out   11   10   1   0    110
07harrisb                                     not out    5    6   1   0  83.33
Zorax Doom                                        dnb    0    0   0   0      0
RoboRocks                                         dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Sydney Barnes                                     dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Dr. Pepper                                        dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Whitehornmatt                                     dnb    0    0   0   0      0

Total: 152                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 7.6

Extras : 9    No Balls : 6       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 2        Byes : 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chennai Champions Bowling

Players                              Overs   Maidens    Runs     Wickets    ER
Adyhorn                              4.0           0      23           3   5.75
Wilfred Rhodes                       3.0           0      17           0   5.67
Aravinda de Silva                    4.0           0      33           1   8.25
Pal                                  4.0           0      39           0   9.75
Abdul Qadir                          3.0           0      19           0   6.33
Gillyfan                             2.0           0      21           0   10.5

Total: 152                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 7.6

Extras : 9    No Balls : 6       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 2        Byes : 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chennai Champions Innings 

Player                                         Status    R    B  4s  6s    S/R
Adyhorn                      st Covvy b Sydney Barnes   15    7   2   0  214.3
Cricketman                    c Covvy b Sydney Barnes   11   11   1   0    100
Wilfred Rhodes                c RoboRocks b 07harrisb   52   45   2   1  115.6
Naresh091                                b Zorax Doom   53   52   4   0  101.9
Karachi Xpress                          lbw 07harrisb    1    2   0   0     50
Navin-Boss                               b Zorax Doom    4    4   0   0    100
Chris Bosnich                            b Zorax Doom    0    2   0   0      0
Aravinda de Silva                             not out    1    1   0   0    100
Pal                                           not out    0    0   0   0      0
Abdul Qadir                                       dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Gillyfan                                          dnb    0    0   0   0      0

Total: 141                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 7.05

Extras : 4    No Balls : 4       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

Manchester Divided Bowling

Players                              Overs   Maidens    Runs     Wickets    ER
07harrisb                            3.0           0      22           2   7.33
Zorax Doom                           4.0           0      31           3   7.75
RoboRocks                            1.0           0       4           0      4
Sydney Barnes                        4.0           0      36           2      9
Dr. Pepper                           4.0           0      26           0    6.5
Whitehornmatt                        4.0           0      22           0    5.5

Total: 141                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 7.05

Extras : 4    No Balls : 4       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

Man of The Match - It's a tough call, but it should go to WHM for more or less single-handedly bowling Man D into the finals.

Chennai Champions vs. Manchester Divided

Manchester Divided - 152/4 in 20.0 overs.
Chennai Champions - 141/7 in 20.0 overs.

Manchester Divided wins the match by 11 runs

Last edited:

harrisb

International Coach
Yay, we're in the final, my first season for MD, and i'm so pleased to be in the final.

My bowling finally got us a few wickets.

adyhorn

Club Cricketer
Were out, but I was expecting it. I did okay, 15(7), 3-23(4) and 1 catch.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Yay! Through to the finals, at least I'm hitting form at the right end of the season. LOL, why was I keeping though?

naresh091

International Cricketer
Tough luck Champs.But its a great feeling that we fought this far considering our pathetic form at the start of the season.Good luck to Manchester Divided for the rest of the season.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Yay! Through to the finals, at least I'm hitting form at the right end of the season. LOL, why was I keeping though?
KI still hasn't fixed that bug! Lazy n00b...

Anyways WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! We've made it to the finals! BOO YEA! Knew the Green pitch would work a treat once I saw they intended to play 4 spinners.

We face Vatican in the finals...that'll be tricky.

Users who are viewing this thread