Semi Final 2: Sri Lanka v West Indies

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well now, its again a subcontinent team thats going to hold aloft the World Cup (thats a consolation for me!)

Why. I thought most Indians hated the Pakistan cricket team.

Max Peters

Club Captain
Sri Lanka can do it. If their batting power fires, then they will easily be backed up by their bowling. I'm so happy South Africa aren't in the final. That would have been a harder task than Pakistan. GO SRI LANKA!!!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Why. I thought most Indians hated the Pakistan cricket team.

If you saw my posts in that first semifinal thread, I was actually supporting Pakistan after India were knocked out. They have been a good team in T20. Sometimes lacklustre, but have been effective most of the time. At the start, I didnt give them a chance but they have come this far.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
If you saw my posts in that first semifinal thread, I was actually supporting Pakistan after India were knocked out. They have been a good team in T20. Sometimes lacklustre, but have been effective most of the time. At the start, I didnt give them a chance but they have come this far.

Fair enough. I wouldn't mind seeing them win either, it would be good for cricket in Pakistan. Sri Lanka are massive favourites though.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
As I said throughout the tournament, Dilshan is the key for SL. If he gets going they get a above par score, if not they go below the par. Sadly for WI, Gayle fired but no one else backed him. Missing Edwards was a big blow, he could given WI that extra spark in the bowling.

nikhil_99

International Coach
Dilshan batted really well,he came is an opener,and really played a good inngs of 96runs,from WI only Galye tried his best..

Raj_Aryan

Club Cricketer
3 ducks at the top order for WI,that was one of the major cause for their defeat.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I've watched those slow bouncers and thought if only they could set themselves to play the hook in the same way they play the paddle sweep. Finally, I saw a player paddle the short ball fine. Good on Dilshan for this continuing ascent. He's no longer one of the supporting players, he's now one of the stars.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Well played Gayle, lone man fighting :(

Sri- Lankan team were just perfect! right example of team work, Dilshan is just awesome !

The T20 cup comes back in Asia:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread