Semi Final 2: Sri Lanka v West Indies

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
SL now the only team that can go through the tournament unbeaten. Really could go either way especially after what happened last night. Whichever team makes it will provide a great final with Pakistan.

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Don't know who I want to win...both teams are tied for being my 2nd favorite!

But in the end I'll go with Westindies...they might be easier to face in finals then Sri Lanka.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yeah my heart says I want Sri Lanka to win because I love them so much, but West Indies winning would definitely be better for us.

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
yep I agree...South Africans probably were happy to face Pakistan rather than Sri Lanka in semi-finals..but look what happened to them, so we shouldn't take Westindies lightly. They have some world class batsman that can take the game away from you in a matter of few overs.

King Cricket

International Coach
My heart says Sri Lanka, so that no matter what happens, the Cup will stay in the sub-continent. But never ever take Gayle's boys lightly! See what happened to us.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My thoughts on this match is west indies have chanshes to win as the team has little bit form back from chris gayle and sarwan chanderpaul are also back in form in previous match but as sri lanka has some quality spinners like murali and mendis they can get out gayle soon so 50 50 but for me west indies:rolleyes:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i think that sri lanka will win this match as most of their top players are in form.
West Indies can win only if gayle goes well as Windies highly rely on him.
But lanka has a better chance of winning as far as I can think

jordox

International Cricketer
Could swing either way, T20 is extremely hard to predict because nearly all of it just comes down to who gets their eye in quickest and momentum.

Sri Lanka would have to be the favourites though. Regardless, I can't see Pakistan winning the tournament. Would love it if they did though.

puneet28

Club Captain
I think Sri Lanka has more chances to win than W.I because they have their batsman in good form especially Dilshan and Jayewardene. Plus their bowling attack for TRIPLE "M" : Malinga, Murali and Mendis will create problems for Windies

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I want Windies to win the cup. Just love it when they win even against India.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
West Indies ! Get into the finals and take the pride home! :happy

Gayle and Bravo! star of the match! :cool:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I feel sorry for WI as Indian fans have started to cheer them now.

Users who are viewing this thread