NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Although Sri Lanka are the favorites but I have a feeling New Zealand will kill them in this match ;)

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Ok so this Akila Dhananjaya guy bowls Off spin, carrom ball, doosra, leg break and the flipper. WTF?

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Nicol was looking like a walking wicket there for the first 8 overs. Still wasn't looking too flash until that one Mendis over either.

Fkab

School Cricketer
Back of a length, on off, Jayawardena gives himself room and slaps it down to deep point for a couple. 68/0 off the first six overs and this is the highest Powerplay score in this edition of ICC WT20.

----------

FOUR! It all looks simple for Sri Lanka at this stage. Fullish delivery on the pads, Jayawardena gets down and sweeps it fine through leg side.

----------

Out
SL 60/1 in 7.2 overs
Caught by Vettori! This was a short delivery, targetting the body, Jayawardena goes for the pull but ends up with a top-edge behind. Vettori gets across from fine leg for a simple catch.

----------

FOUR! Heaved away this time! A back of a length delivery, 125.9 kph, Sangakkara charges down and pulls it away over mid-wicket.

----------

:thumbs

----------

FOUR! Wonderful shot! A flighted delivery outside off, Sangakkara strides out and lofts it over extra covers for a boundary.
SL 112/1 in 10.5 overs

----------

Goes on the back foot and knocks it down to long on to take one. That's the 6th T20I fifty for Tillakaratne Dilshan, 2nd against NZ!

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
How on earth did it take them that long to figure that out?!? It was obvious after about the 5th replay :p

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Wow I thought Taylor tweaked that up for sure, but it was pretty clear from the second replay onwards that he got the run out. Sri Lanka were cruising at 2/119 when I wandered off, good fight back from NZ.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
That last ball was a freakish luck for Taylor... He shook his head and even shook hands with the umpire thinking that his team lost... And he sees to his disbelief that it was actually OUT!!!

Super Over! This should be fun....

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
southee gave 3 extra runs and 2 extra balls but that can happen when you try to bowl outside offstump.Malinga bowled a great channel and was really difficult to get away.if guptill could hit it a few inches far,the result could have been different.still a great game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread