QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I have played in 1 PCPL till date..\

Saints:- (Owner and player)

Although i Didn't sign up in the PCPL 5, i was actively following it and liked it much.....

To be honest, last season was much better than this year's...

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have participated in two seasons (both as OWNER and a payer):

Season 5 (Amigos)
FC - 6
OD - 3
T20 - 5

Wasn't a good one though this one looks much more impressive with the management and previous one was the best I must say with the activity being high.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This is my first PCPL. I'm an onwner and captain as well. I didn't have a particularly good start to my career, but hopefully it'll get better. Last year i was not surprised in not getting picked in the pre season auction, since i was inexperienced. But by the time the mid season auctions came along, everyone knew me pretty well, and i was massively disappointed in not getting picked. Not only that, but only one team showed interest in me, and that team were the Amigos, who were the worst performing team in 2 out of 3 formats :p

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
2nd PCPL Season for me as an Owner and the Player.

Season 5 (Amigos)
FC - 6
OD - 3
T20 - 5

Small Bio:
The first season was really great in terms of activity and this season is great in terms of management. I batted really well in the last season with couple of tons in FC and a ton in OD. I was the highest stake holder in The Amigos alongside @Ali. and some vCash were contributed by Neer and AtomX. We got really quality players in the last season through auction where nearly 40% of team consisted of old/experienced players like @Zaxotes @SinghB @Tarzan @AtOmX and we would have won atleast one format if all of them remained active.

I was made the FC captain and we won the warmup games and couple of early games (if my memory serves right) but then we lost almost everything due to inactive team players. I still remember @greymatter776 striking with the ball with 9 wickets in an FC innings which remains a history since then. On start of this season, I was approached by @Ali. if we can continue with the team ownership. But I denied as to join the auction to have fun of being an ordinary player. @Ali. was managing the XX solo until he approached me again and I accepted this time. He returned the vCash share to Neer and AtomX and they exited and we both took over the full ownership. We both planned the auction targets to perfection and got 99% of what we had to get. Team is completely balanced in all the departments and our performance of bowling out the opposition and batting to the perfection says it all.

We apologize to all those were approached by us in the last season and were not picked due to some reasons like budget limitation, player quotas in that particular round etc... You were left out due to inactivity in PCPL forums as of last season :p

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I have participated both as captain and player in two PCPL seasons.

Last year played for The Demons. (As a player)
Was picked in mid-auction :P

The Demons
T20: 3rd
OD : 4th
FC : Runner Up

Now playing for Sky Hawks (As owner and player)

Sky Hawks
T20 : Inshallah we will win!

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Drunk Bombers :)

Alliance > Bombers :D

It has been a long journey.
Alliance trash talk...

131527177583-1.jpg

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Guys, share your experience, don't jump in the previous seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread