Show us your Cricket Bat(s)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends. i like mine cause its fairly light, but strong enough to drive with. It is also wide, which I like. Not the lightest bat and doesn't have the best pick up, but fairly ideal for my style of play, which does not include much shotmaking.

No idea. I got it from Kashmir, thats all I know ;)
I think its an original, but I got it for like 150 rupees...

britishchampion said:
Hi, I need some help. I am looking to get a toe gaurd for my MRF Genius Exclusive LE and am wondering whick to get. I've tried MRFcricketbats.com but their toe gaurds are out of stock. I am looking for the official MRF Toe Gaurds if possible... I would settle for toe-tec or something else aslong as it comes with aplicator. I am looking to spend less than a tenner (?) so if anyone could help... please do!
What is special about a MRF toe guard? Would a (probably more common) Kookaburra toe guard not serve the purpose?

I want a new bat.... any ideas? Im 5 foot 3 inches LOL

Sir shorty :p

I have a GM Maxi, but its almost broken now....

Any ideas what I should use as a 13 year old? LOL

I am very defensive, and aggressive, so I need a bat that fits both needs.. Any recommendations?

Not much difference just you'll be using a Harrow, SMs or Size 6 which all are 300 bucks cheaper than the Short Handle versions:D

Get a Small Mens, they have a full sized blade with a smaller handle (smaller than the standard Short Handle) and are much cheaper. Get a light one rather than a heavy one, 2'6-2'8 ish.

i got the graynicolls phoenix

oval handle...
2 pounds 8 onces
perfect balance

still knocking it in tho... ( its was a xmas gift)

I actually bought that one too. See my post earlier:p I bought that like 3 months before the season and next , I decided I want a Beast. I feel that Kookaburra bats have amazing pickup and balance (it's all a personal choice and depends what feels comfortable to you). Anyway, I can't wait to buy the new Genesis next season :rolleyes:

the geneis looks amazing!
but the this is the stores in canada.. wont bring them unless some1 orders it...therefor if i tell the guy to bring one for me, im stuck with it even if the grains are messed, or the balance is off

kind of a risk....

i liek the lower grade on tho... less color, looks nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread