Show us your Cricket Bat(s)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a kookaburra diablo i brought it about 3 months

got it from greg chappells cricket centre

My G&M Purist 808. Crap picture...

It will not be my bat for next season, I can guarantee that. Hero or Woodworm Torch for me! :)

Attachments

• bat01.JPG
    bat01.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Well, you can see my beast in the picture (small mens) There isnt that much difference in the size between SM and SH, and it only cost me AUS$250

Is your bat really that new :p. anyways, I have a Hunts Pulse..Perfect bat to play with! (I couldn't get a pic cause i don't have a camera!)

- Traditional Shape
- Light pick up
- Lower sweet spot
- All round power
- Excellent weight distribution

Although i need a new bat ;)

Attachments

• batpulse.jpg
    batpulse.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 197
Lucky said:
Well, you can see my beast in the picture (small mens) There isnt that much difference in the size between SM and SH, and it only cost me AUS$250

Only?!? thats 183.33 USD...damn expensive! anyplace i can get it for like.....60-70- USD?

lol i'm an HS

Last edited:
stevie said:
My G&M Purist 808. Crap picture...

It will not be my bat for next season, I can guarantee that. Hero or Woodworm Torch for me! :)

GET A TORCH!!!:D

Well, you probably can't get a Graphite of Fibreglass one for that much but you could get a Savage Beast for much cheaper

Well, Since many people are not posting a lot of pic, I decided to post up a couple more.....

Attachments

• DSC07062.jpg
    DSC07062.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 296
  • DSC07063.jpg
    DSC07063.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 295
You have a Beast, a Kahuna, a Phoenix and a Predator. That's some expensive bits of wood lying round your house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread