Show us your Cricket Bat(s)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky said:
GET A TORCH!!!:D

Well, you probably can't get a Graphite of Fibreglass one for that much but you could get a Savage Beast for much cheaper

Well, Since many people are not posting a lot of pic, I decided to post up a couple more.....

Did you use all your vCash to buy those bats ;)

I don't know about those other bats but I did with these ones :p

Attachments

• DSC07065.JPG
    DSC07065.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 335
  • DSC07066.JPG
    DSC07066.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 259
How many bats do you have? I would have thought you would just buy lots of bats of the same kind like real players do.

I play a LOT of Cricket and I buy these bats so I can play with different models and find out which ones are the best. Here are all the bats a I have, and I'm getting the Genesis soon!

Attachments

• DSC07067.jpg
    DSC07067.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 8,637
How does the Puma play? I want a puma but can't get it here in SA. Lucky which plays the best for you Kookaburra, Puma or GN

Predators are awesome, got one myself, i have injured 5 cricketers from my team, and counting:d i broke someones wrist with it!

langerrox said:
Predators are awesome, got one myself, i have injured 5 cricketers from my team, and counting:d i broke someones wrist with it!

No wonder it's called the Predator!

I actually don't know how well they play, I just got em:)

Can't wait for my Woodworm Torch and Kookaburra Genesis though! :p

The Genesis sounds the best though, Huge profile and in only 2"6!! Can't wait! I might get a couple of those and use them this season! :)

Last edited:
I hope, i think he owns a cricket shop (pretty sure) his just taking photos of them:p

Lucky said:
GET A TORCH!!!:D

Well, you probably can't get a Graphite of Fibreglass one for that much but you could get a Savage Beast for much cheaper

Well, Since many people are not posting a lot of pic, I decided to post up a couple more.....
i have a savage beast and itt is awesome very meaty but light only set me back $110au

langerrox said:
I hope, i think he owns a cricket shop (pretty sure) his just taking photos of them:p
Actually, he works for one :p
Mines a hero Honda, nice and simple. I have a CA, but its a little too heavy for me as of now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread