NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
They refused to tour Pakistan repeatedly when the security situation was fine, only because of political reasons, such as India pressurising them into not touring.

And how do you know this? I mean I do agree with Pakistan helping Afghanistan cricket and all, but how come once again just like India West Indies thread India pressurized Afghanistan for not touring Pakistan? Like I said in that other thread, when it comes to India and Pakistan not all bad things happen because of each other. If you have an article supporting that I will well and truly back out from my sentences and will seriously be pissed about BCCI doing that.

The BCCI didn't give a sh*t about them for years, yet the Afghans are eager to kiss their a**.

Thats the norm my friend. Where there is money there are folks who will not only kiss asses but also lick them. Either you accept it or stay pissed about these things happening. I am not saying its fine to do this or I am agreeing to it, I am just saying how the world is. This happens in all fields all countries every freaking place.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
And how do you know this? I mean I do agree with Pakistan helping Afghanistan cricket and all, but how come once again just like India West Indies thread India pressurized Afghanistan for not touring Pakistan? Like I said in that other thread, when it comes to India and Pakistan not all bad things happen because of each other. If you have an article supporting that I will well and truly back out from my sentences and will seriously be pissed about BCCI doing that.

Thats the norm my friend. Where there is money there are folks who will not only kiss asses but also lick them. Either you accept it or stay pissed about these things happening. I am not saying its fine to do this or I am agreeing to it, I am just saying how the world is. This happens in all fields all countries every freaking place.
Afghanistan cricket board backtracks from series against Pakistan over 'public backlash'
This is what Indian pressure does.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
They will have its own reason.
Such as not wanting to upset their godfather.
When two countries relationship are not good things depend on Governments as they decide if to play or not.
Indian logic. Sports have nothing to do with politics.

I've had enough of this. I'll talk only about the cricket from now on.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Such as not wanting to upset their godfather.

Indian logic. Sports have nothing to do with politics.

I've had enough of this. I'll talk only about the cricket from now on.
How convenient to blame another country all together when it comes to two separate countries. Remember Indian or Pakistani logic, to clap you need two hands and not one. Talk about cricket as much as you like but dont start the blame game just because of your hatred towards BCCI. If countries develop perhaps no one will see an exile like Pakistan. If you want to blame, blame your politics. I am all for having a nice discussion and agreeing if I something my country does wrong. If thats not the case, I am not the one who will listen bs without concrete evidence. We dont deny evidences :)

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
We dont deny evidences :)
We don't either, but we never see any from your side. Just allegations.
Do you know if this will be televised or streamed? I'm curious to see how big the crowd will be.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
The article clearly mentions there was a trending hashtag after they announced the series one of the reasons to pull off.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The article clearly mentions there was a trending hashtag after they announced the series one of the reasons to pull off.
So the ACB would pull out of a lucrative (for their level) series due to a hashtag? :lol

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
There goes Pakistan players playing this tournament. I am pretty sure they wont be given NOC to participate. Will be interesting to see if ACB manage to secure in other countries overseas players or they just go without Pakistan players

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This is what happens to namak harams :lol

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
This is what happens to namak harams :lol
How selfish to call cricketers traitors. What have they done? Weren't you saying that politics need to be kept separate? Anyways more namak harams other countries get more isolated Pakistan will get. Back to cricket yes we can view this tournament. The TV rights are won by the Afghan channel named 1TV. You can watch 1tv live online here : 1TV Afghanistan Live - Afghan Online TV Channels[DOUBLEPOST=1496458413][/DOUBLEPOST]
How is it pronounced?
Pronouncing I have no clue but Shpageeza means Sixes in Peshto (If I pronounced it correctly).

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
How selfish to call cricketers traitors. What have they done? Weren't you saying that politics need to be kept separate?
I was talking about the country and the cricket board.

Users who are viewing this thread