Significance of the helmet on the screen.

kalyan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

Can anyone tell me the significance of the helmet give on the top-left of the screen in cricket2004 ? . What does it meant ?

One more thing..... while playing english county cricket in normal mode, i noticed that its a bit difficult to play ur shots than while playing an international match. Is it right ?? Did anyone noticed it ???

thanks,

Confidence meter, the more bars filled the more confidence and the easier it is to time shots

kalyan said:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me the significance of the helmet give on the top-left of the screen in cricket2004 ? . What does it meant ?

One more thing..... while playing english county cricket in normal mode, i noticed that its a bit difficult to play ur shots than while playing an international match. Is it right ?? Did anyone noticed it ???

thanks,
The helmet at the top-left of the screen is the confidence meter. The fuller it is the easier you will find it to time shots.

No, I haven't noticed that it's harder to play County cricket on normal difficulty than international matches. Sorry!

ya, u were rite, its a confidence meter.

But did anyone else noticed the difference in playing English county and international ?

I striking the ball well while playing international cricket and australian state cricket, but ends-up skying the ball in county cricket. Wonder why ??? I wonder its becoz its swings a lot in english conditions.

ZoraxDoom said:
Its because the batters have crap stats, so don't play well.

yep ....that might be one of the factors.........

thanks,

:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread