Sisku Please read this. - Great Job!

babai

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Sisku,
Great Job! You are a relly cool kit maker. Your kits are the best. I will tell steve to Nominate u for BLC Online awards. Also Please send me the remaining kits i,e Australia,India,Pakistan,Newzealand and South AFRICA. You can refer to the website cricket365.com for any kits that you want to create as they have the real updated kits on there site.Please do me a favour by sending the australian kit at the follwing address :

[email protected].

Great work keep it up.You deserve an applause.
:) :)

I agree. Siskue's kits are v. good. I particularly like the shading, which I think is better than the original.
Just one thing, Siskue. The shoes on the Sri Lanka kit are all black after I installed the kit, so I've reinstalled the originals. I run the game on Riva TNT setting.; would this have anything to do with it? (The shoes on Windies, Zimbabwe and England are fine).

hi siskue
i recieved your kits that u have mailed me
thank u very much
great job by the ways
one prob is that when the srilankan playrers r fielding thier shoes appear brownish otherwise while batting it is white
can u tell me how to fix this roblm
otherwise he kits r cool

i had the same problem, becoz i used shoes from ZIM 's kit i just replaced the original ones , those who have my Zim kit.........take the FEET2.tim file from it and delete the feet2 .tim from Srilanka's Bowlers and keepers file .........and put this one
it worked for me,

and those who don't want to mess around the tim files, just delete the feet2 files from bowlers and keepers from the SRi.zip file which i send to u all

ok babai i will send the Australian kit in few days time,

thankz guys

australian kits wow............i'll be really waiting for it siskue
anyways the shoe prob. for srilankan kits is solved i replaced the tim file as u told
thanx for the suggestion
regards
dippyslara

hehehehehehhe
what a great great job!!!!!!!!???????:D :P
this is not a great job for blc,the real great is yet to come
********* just drawing and painting .TIM files is not at all
a great job.anyone can do that.
i have the shoulder problem solved but i will not show anything.
another in blc you all see the balls in irregular shape.i play blc with a nice round shaped ball.
y dont you people ask Codemasters for a Windows 2000 and XP patch.ask for it.u can play blc staibly.email them.

hawk

Siskue, kit recieved, top work. You will soon have the challenge of creating 3 new kits. Soon the world series starts between Aus, Sa and Nz, Aus have a new, unseen kit, I have not seen it as you are producing a new aus kit you may have, with the orange sponsorship, Sa may use the one used against India, standard bank, not sure about Nz. The latest kit you have produced is excellent, I especially like the detail, shading, writing and badges, it replicates very well in gameplay.
many thanks, regards,Paul

thankz Paul

i have started Aussie Kit but as u said they may change it , so i will stop it and start to work when i see the new kits ........, others don't dissapoint:( , in the mean time i will finish any other kit :D
k

Edited By siskue on Jan. 04 2002 at 00:32

received ur kit siskue great job man....... excellent work.....
yellow shading is very good

hey hawk!!!
who the #### r u ? and what the #### u think about yourself.......in what way u have contributed to BLC online tell me....atleast if u have not contributed learn to appreciate others contribution...siskue is doing a great job and i'll tell this million times..his kits r really great and thats final :D

Hi hawk,
great listening to you. Please try not to tell us what great things you have done IF you don't want to share anything with us. Also just don't use those "*" signs in you messages, it makes you a real geek for not having a good vocabulary....

Bye !!! Keep using the forums, it is exciting listening to your nonsense !!!!!

hi saptarshi!!!
lets all kick this brat out of this forum lets complain the administrator ste about this brat..he is going out of limits nowadays..in each and every forum he will interfere by simply critisizing
btw all the members can u see my message
pls think about this seriously....this is an insult to all the members who put sincere efforts for BLC online
administrator pls do something about this :(
regards
dippyslara

Users who are viewing this thread