Sky Sports 2 TV Overlay - Version 3

britishchampion

2nd XI Cricketer<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi, I have been watching the Pakistan vs England first test and have taken some good photographs of the tv overlay so that someone can attempt to make an extreamly accurate Sky Sports Overlay. Jk16_4 made a cracking version 2 however there are a few differences between that and the real one.

imga02228ov.jpg
wagonwheelcloseup7ct.jpg

Overlay With Text Information and The Batting Wagon Wheel

Download Full Zip File (All 23 Images) Here

I don't know whether all the screens are possible, such as the new bats man screen or the partnership screen (not table), but please have a go. Also please note the shape of the score box... the top left and bottom right corners are rounded where as the opposite corners are almost at right angles.

IF you need any more information please let me know.

Download Full Zip File (All 23 Images) Here

Attachments

• ss2gfx.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 99

Ramz

International Coach
im pretty sure its the Ten Sports TV overlay with the Sky Sport colours.. but still it looks really good. hope sum1 can make them, and also the could somebody make the Pitch add and stumps.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
hmmm... well, there isnt that much difference between the one i made and this.
the only major change i could see is the wagon wheel.

i'll watch the overlay properly tomorrow , examine a bit and work out the changes that need to be made :)

TT Boy

School Cricketer
jk16_4 said:

i'll watch the overlay properly tomorrow , examine a bit and work out the changes that need to be made :)

Sounds great, can't wait.

britishchampion

The key changes are that the sky sports logo needs to be improved (too small and squished), the scorebox is a different shape and needs a blue line beneath it, the blue bar needs to be a bit thicker and finally changes to the wagon wheel. Take a look at the pictures file (.zip). They're quite detailed.

britishchampion

Does anyone think they can help? The new one is pretty similar to the old one so with Jk14_6's permission you could edit version 2 or just start from scratch. Please keep me updated with anyones progress.

Thanks

Ste

Executive member
jk16_4 said:

The graphics used by Ten Sports for the Pakistan v England series seem to be less 3D then the one normally used by Sky Sports. As you say apart from the Wagon wheel I think they are the same.

Ste

Cricketer2004

Club Cricketer
and jk please use LG 3rd umpire graphics in this overlay.....aussie put it in nine 2.2....aussie,please help jk to make addons and LG 3rd umpire in this Overlay......and jk please make it before the end of the series..thanks

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I'm pretty sure my LG 3rd ump is different from the one being used by Sky sports. But if you want to use them go right ahead.

britishchampion

Yeah I agree with aussie1st that the LG 3rd umpire isn't right, however I will take a look on Sunday when the next test starts. I'm sure they'll use the 3rd umpire at least once... if it appears i will try to take a few pictures.

If I don't come up with anything else then definatly go with the LG one as it's the next best thing.

Once again if more pictures are needed or anyone would like any help please feel free to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread