Sky Sports NZ TV Patch

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I'm starting work on the Sky Sports NZ TV Patch. I'll leave my traditional Nine TV Patch to later given nothing can be moved and this is my first patch in BLIC.
I have currently done the scorecard for Sky Sports NZ. Thanks to Lucky for his great help and getting me into making stuff for BLIC. I had thought Lucky had the full game but when he told me it was the demo I got myself over here. :)

Attachments

• CRICKET 2005-09-05 20-45-43-59.jpg
    CRICKET 2005-09-05 20-45-43-59.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 144
cool ill look forward to this

looks good man.. is there a way you can change the text colour? can sum1 try and make the ten sports TV patch

Looking good !!! It would be really a breakthrough to be able to make things move around !!! Then the TV overlays would look much much better and realistic !!!

Isn't the Ten sport like Sky Sports UK? Currently we don't know how to move the overlays so wouldn't be much point in making it. Thats why I haven't started on the Nine patch.

As for this patch I am doing the alpha layers. Hopefully by tommorow I will be able to add the colours of Sky Sports and then i'll post more screenshots.

E=MC said:
looks good man.. is there a way you can change the text colour? can sum1 try and make the ten sports TV patch
I can change the colour and I will get on to work with a Ten Sports Patch! ;)

Here is the almost complete Sky Sports NZ tv patch. I've still got a tiny bit to do and I have to talk to Lucky about the font changing. Tell me what you guys think of the patch currently.

Attachments

• skysports.jpg
    skysports.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 67
  • skysports2.jpg
    skysports2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 66
Mate, I like it! Looks really good! :)
( I am working on three patches now,
Sky Sports UK
Ten Sports
and Fox Sports Australia
Will keep you updated)
Sorry for posting that second bit in your thread Aussie1st!
Keep up the awesome work though!
I will tell you about the fonts later this evening!

Thanks Aussie1st,

By the way, I now realise that Fox Sports Australia is different to Sky Sports NZ, so I can still make it! Yaay! But one thing I am looking forward to is your Nine TV Patch! Hopefully you will release that for BLIC! I also have to still figure out the Text colour etc...The text information is located in more than one area!

Last edited:
Thats good, I look forward to seeing the Fox Sports overlay as they always have good ones. My famous Nine Patch will be made after I do it bit more tweaking. It won't be at its best given the limitations but the score should look accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread