Sky Sports TV Patch

Lucky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have tried making a Sky Sports TV Patch, without moving anything as yet, but here it is, please post comments/views. It is not finished yet.
Here is the link.

Sky Sports TV Patch

Thanks
Lucky

Looks good Lucky, nice work.

Only thing-maybe a brighter red?

Okay, will see..Can't do it today though, will have to finish it off tomorrow

looks excellent will you have the sky logos and stuff

andy82 said:
The only difference is that it has different colours :(

What colours are these then. I'm sure there red and blue. Maybe slightly different shades.

themuel1 said:
What colours are these then. I'm sure there red and blue. Maybe slightly different shades.

No, I mean that the only thing he's changed from the default TV patch is that its red and blue instead of silver :rolleyes:

I like it a lot. I'd rather you release this as Sky Sports v1.0 and work on more later. ;)

Really?? Thanks, but just look at my downloads thread and you'll see a problem..Can only post it up tomorrow!

Thanks and hope you dont mind waiting!

ohh cool .. remember that sky sports TV graphics for the ICC world cup 2003 was made for cricket 2004 ???

Does anyone know which files need editing to change the overlays completely?

I have edited everything except the rectanlges where all the text is printed on (like the scorecard where all the names, scores etc. are printed).

These rectangles flash when they are selected (like choosing next bowler/batsman), and I can't seem to find where they live. I have altered Hud\HudImages.dds but can't find these flashing bars.

Does anyone know where they are?

Users who are viewing this thread