Slow Game ! No Problem - YES !! Now play at high speed

sunsamrat

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[color=#000000:post_uid14]Many have complaints of slow processor (333 MHz for instance) and cannot play CKT2002 at high speed.

But, I have found a solution to it, with which u would be able to play the game at high speed without changing ur hardware config.

Yes !!! It is possible. It's working on my PC (333MHz Celeron). But I am still testing it on my freind's PCs and as soon as my testing is over I'll let u all know.

For all those who can't wait
contact me @ : [email protected]
and ENJOY ur game :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/color]

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid14'>Yes it worked on my friend's PC also.

Well the secret to this is very simple.
Just u have to do one sacrifice ::
U will be playing the match on GROUND and not STADIUM.
Confused !!!
Let me make it clear now.
The stadiums in the game take a lot of memory due to which the game gets very slow on normal PC's like mine.
So, if we replace the stadiums by pure GROUND with rope defining the boundary, the game speed increases DRAMATICALLY.

This is what u can do (100% foolproof and tested) ::
1. Backup any of ur favourite stadium (say models/Sydney)
2. Now in the Sydney folder, there will be 3 ".tex" files.
3. Barring these 3 files, safely delete all remaining files and the folder inside.
4. Now play any match on Sydney.
5. U will find an empty ground BUT VERY HIGH GAME SPEED.

I hope it solves all ur queries.
If any problem let me know.
If the game speed increases, then just add a reply to this post to give me some confidence in continuing my further work.

Bye for now.</span>

I used to be able to run the game at good speed on my celeron 300 MHz computer a while ago.

I didn't have to do that trick though.

I guess it ran good due to my Geforce 256; that was a good card.

Actually does anybody have an idea how to slow down the game a bit ... in the sense a game speed like BLC. (hope I'm making myslef clear). i.e. not a reduction in frames/sec as such, but the game plays a lil' bit slo motion.
I feel all the EA cicket games suffer from the speed, which though is realistic, but a slo motion feels better. Am a right?

Users who are viewing this thread