NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hello Friends here on PC, this is one of my project I am working since last six months and just got completed. Any suggestion based on the video would be gladly appreciated.

I am Ok with positive as well as negative criticism but as long as it is constructive I would gladly respond.

The basic idea is you can vote for your candidate standing in election sitting home. No need to stand for ballots.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The idea is good but what is the security system that has been implemented? I mean what algorithm are you using to encrypt the data that is being entered? What is the base layer security?

The algorithm to encrypt the data such as password voter id ssn is SHA1. I know some people say its been broken into but never cracked for.

The main point is when a person votes that vote result should not be tracked back to him maintaining complete secrecy. I have implemented so for example I vote for XYZ candidate, it would no where in the record show I have voted although for me to confirm I can check if the same vote is counted in final election as I voted during vote

The algorithm to encrypt the data such as password voter id ssn is SHA1. I know some people say its been broken into but never cracked for.

The main point is when a person votes that vote result should not be tracked back to him maintaining complete secrecy. I have implemented so for example I vote for XYZ candidate, it would no where in the record show I have voted although for me to confirm I can check if the same vote is counted in final election as I voted during vote

Right now SHA1 is the best in my books. Everything can be cracked down but this takes a lot of time to because of the size of cipher blocks it uses. Maybe you can try implementing object serialization concept too for added security. That is quiet an ask but can be done i reckon. Overall i like your work and the idea used. Kudos buddy!

Thanks a lot buddy. Really appreciate the good words :)

s.v.s. is safe from hackers?
your project is good but need to protect from hackers.

Users who are viewing this thread