Cricket 24 - General Discussion

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
If you cooked (or undercooked) a turkey for christmas eve you serve it on christmas eve even if it's not up to the mark and you not wait until new year's eve hoping to enhance it flavor or cooking it more , this doesn't make sense , similar the ashes game with ashes license will bound to get released on ashes 1st or at most 2nd ashes test no matter how bad the end product is , patches win matches remember?

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
If you cooked (or undercooked) a turkey for christmas eve you serve it on christmas eve even if it's not up to the mark and you not wait until new year's eve hoping to enhance it flavor or cooking it more , this doesn't make sense , similar the ashes game with ashes license will bound to get released on ashes 1st or at most 2nd ashes test no matter how bad the end product is , patches win matches remember?
This might be my favourite post in 77 pages, and the Flock of Smeagols one was incredible.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Are my eyes deceiving me or did someone just compare a computer cricket game to an undercooked Christmas Turkey being served on Christmas Eve?

If so am I right in saying that, and I put this tentatively being somewhat of an amateur philospher compared to some, that the overcooked Brussel Sprouts are therefore the somewhat broken trigger of my gamepad?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)

Users who are viewing this thread