some new BLIC screens

one more bug to clearfie notice the Zimbabwean batsman runing to his creas assuming looking for a single the umpire isnt even moving from his position not even an inch so If a direct hit is performed he has to decide if it is out or not.

I dont know why this game wont run with 3D Extreme graphics because for me cricket 2004 had good graphics Blic graphics looks like cricket 2002.

fardin said:
I dont know why this game wont run with 3D Extreme graphics because for me cricket 2004 had good graphics Blic graphics looks like cricket 2002.
Apparently these screens are from the PS2, so of course they'll look horrible

Cricket 2004 is one of the graphically ugliest game eva and as brad said all screenshots are from ps2 unfortunately, you can see pretty well that they have got horrible aliasing.

aprofromindia said:
Cricket 2004 is one of the graphically ugliest game eva and as brad said all screenshots are from ps2 unfortunately, you can see pretty well that they have got horrible aliasing.

RG said all screens are from the XBOX not PS2, goto the codemasters forum and read.

aprofromindia said:
I gotta say BLIC crowd is the best in history of sports game as far as I am concerned !

then your gaming history is far limited i say
alos the crowds looks good because these are screenshots wait for the demo then well know

Users who are viewing this thread